{¤}{♡}{§} [All X Reader] Happy Thanksgiving!!

<Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! Sorry I finished this late, I only gained the motivation to begin writing this after my family's Thanksgiving dinner.>

<Edit: I finished this chapter while chilling on my bed with an ice cream cookie sandwich wearing the dress I wore to a winter formal because I wanted to feel fancy.>

<I hope it was worth the wait! I adore you Precious Comets!♡>

<1834 Words>

<Side Note: going to try and keep this as cannon to the sams as I can (besides the reader love interest). They all are animatronics so they can't eat (despite the chapter being about Thanksgiving, weird Ik).>

You're sitting at the table sprinkling the finishing touch of crispy onion pieces onto your green bean casserole. Once your hands were empty you grin proudly at your dish, brushing off your hands on your apron.
You open the oven and set the greenbean casserole in to bake.

You hear knocking and you turn to the doorway to find Moon. You stand up straight and smile at him as he enters.
His eye brows raised in acknowledgement as he looks you up an down. You were wearing your usual comfy at home clothes but wore an apron on top.

He gives you a small smile in return.
"I didn't know you liked to celebrate holidays."

You give him a questioning smile while attempting to untie the back of your apron. "Really?"

He watches you struggle with an amused look. "Mhm, you seemed like someone who just mopes around on social media instead."

You try to tug on the string only to make it tighter instead, making you breath in sharply. "Huh, well- your guess is wrong, I love holidays."

Moon chuckles at your growing frustration with the apron.
Eclipse walks into the kitchen and notices your predicament. Moon notices him and frowns slightly.
Those two never really liked each other, you wonder why.

Eclipse ignores Moon's existance and walks over to you. He unties the apron and lifts the top loop over your head. Once you're free from the fabric prison he folds it and places it onto the counter neatly.

You turn around and hug him.
"Thanks Eclipse, you're a lifesaver. I felt like I was suffocating in that thing."

Eclipse chuckles and pats your head while Moon glares daggers at him.
"Anything for you my little Dove."

Moon scowls at Eclipse's smug look. "Get your disgusting hands off of them."

Sun comes in from the doorway on the other side of the room and frowns upon seeing you hugging Eclipse but he bites his tongue. He knew that today was a holiday and didn't want to upset you.

Lunar bursts through the doorway, Bloodmoon hot on his heels.
"Y/n!! Bloodmoon is trying to bite me again!"

You let go of Eclipse and turn around to frown at the spectical. Lunar runs up to you and clings onto you. He hides behind you as if you were his shield.

Your eyelids lower and your lips curl into a slight frown as you look at Bloodmoon in disappointment.
"Bloodmoon, halt."

He immediately freezes and stares at you, his red eyes observing your stern gaze. After a second he stands up straighter trying to look less like a rabid animal.
<Me casually roasting Bloodmoon and crossing my fingers hoping not to be murdered.>

He clears his throat and the more relaxed voice speaks.
"Apologies Dove, we don't wish to upset you."

The gruff voice speaks up, agreeing with the other.
"We only wish to tear the glowy shrimp apart."