- 13 -

Yunho was furious, to say the least. The anger came from fear, he saw her condition when she returned to the room. She didn't get better during the night. She slept but kept whining and crying in her sleep. It was horrible to watch. It was still dark when Yunho decided he couldn't wait longer. He went to wake up Mingi and sent him on a mission.

The doctor was there within the hour. He tried to wake Ivy up, but she didn't react to his words.

«Her breathing is stable, and her heart rate too, but she should not have been to that party last night.»

«Is she unconscious?» Yunho was completely unraveled, he was so worried.

«Yes,» Hongjoong nodded. «But don't worry, she'll be okay. This is just her body making sure she gets the rest she needs.»

«What do I do now to help her?»

«I'm going to assist you, sir, of course.»

«Oh, I'm just her servant. My name is Yunho.»

«You're also the person she seems to trust the most in this world.»

Yunho nodded, he had tears brimming again.

«You're important to her, and she's important to you,» Hongjoong stated as fact. Which it was. «We'll help her together. The first thing we'll do is give her something more to ease the pain, and relax her muscles. Could you get me some hot water, please?»

Hyunjin came up to Ivy's room later that morning. She hadn't come down for breakfast, which was a first. He was worried. Outside her door, several guards stood. There had always been one earlier, now there were four. One of them stepped forward as Hyunjin came closer.

«Your highness, I regret to inform you that princess Ivy does not take any visitors today.»

«Oh,» Hyunjin said, confused. Never before had a guard stopped him from knocking on a door. «I see. Is she alright, though?»

«Princess Ivy is not well today, but the doctor is with her, along with her trusted servant. They have ordered no visitors today.»

Hyunjin looked at the guard. He recognized him as the head of the group of guards that had come along from Astoria.

«You're Yunho's husband?»

«Yes, your highness, I am Mingi.»

«Could you send the princess my best wishes? I'm Hyunjin.»

«I know who you are, your highness. The princess is not awake at the moment, but I will make sure to mention that you have been here to see her.»

«Thank you, Mingi.»

Hyunjin was walking back and forth in the grand hall until finally, the doctor came down the stairs.

«Doctor, how is she?»

«Your highness, I'm not at liberty to tell you details about my patients, you know that.»

«Please, Hongjoong!»

«I can't tell you anything, I'm very sorry, your highness.»

«The guard said she wasn't awake. She's not unconscious, is she?»

Hongjoong looked down. He felt bad for the prince, but he was partially to blame for this. «She has not been awake yet, but it's not serious. Her body is just making sure she gets the rest she needs.»