- 14 -

For two days Ivy's room only allowed one outside guest; the doctor. Yunho stayed in her room around the clock, and food was brought to their door. Mingi would come in to check in with Yunho, to make sure he was taking care of himself.

«Eat, my love,» Mingi whispered the second night. «You look pale.»

«I'm just tired.»

«Here,» Mingi said and put him in a chair by the dining table. «Eat. Drink. Ivy is asleep, she is fine. You've done really good.»

«It's hard to relax.»

«I know, love,» Mingi said, putting a hand on his shoulder. That was all it took for Yunho to break into tears.

Yunho was sleeping on the floor right next to Ivy's bed. Mingi had made sure he had a proper mattress so he could sleep comfortably. When Ivy peaked over the edge of the bed, she found her beloved servant deep in sleep. She wanted to let him sleep, but there were pressing matters, and she could tell she wouldn't be able to go alone.

«Pst! Yunho! Sleeping beauty!» She kept whispering until finally, his eyes fluttered open. «I never knew you were such a deep sleeper, Yunho.»

«I apologize, your highness!» He nearly jumped to his feet.

«Oh stop it, Yunho, I'm just teasing you. Sorry for waking you up but...»

«Don't apologize! What do you need?»

«I need to go to the bathroom,» she said in a small voice. «Give me a hand to get up?»

«You haven't been out of bed for two days, your highness..»

«Really? Then it's about time.»

«Let me get you a bedpan..»

«I would rather die.»

«I can see that you're feeling better,» he chuckled and scrambled over to the other side of the bed.

She did actually look a lot better today. The rest had been good for her.

«Auch,» she whined when he pulled her to her feet, but then she smiled. «See? I can even stand!»

«Watch it!» he said when she almost stumbled by her third step towards the bathroom. He was quick to grab her arm and made sure she safely made it. When she was done and had washed her hands, he was there to follow her back to bed.

«I'm so hungry. Is it too early for breakfast?»

«No, I'll let them know. Anything, in particular, you would like?»

«How about those eggs?!»

«I'll see what I can do,» he chuckled. «Are you okay to be alone for a few minutes, or shall I send someone in here?»

«I'm okay,» she smiled.

«There are guards right outside the door, so just yell if you need them.»

«Thanks, Yunho.»

That day Yunho told her about what had happened while she was asleep, which honestly wasn't much. The doctor was the only one he had allowed into her room, besides Mingi. Ivy was weak from not eating or drinking for two days, but she gained a lot of strength thanks to Yunho's efforts. He really took good care of her.