2702

Death.
She knew it was coming. But not for another 11 years. It wasn't fair, she was supposed to have 11 years until retrial, it wasn't fair. 

"Inmate 2702, against the wall." A guard spoke.
"What?" the young girl looked up from her coloring book, watching as two guards entered her cell.
"Against the wall!" He raised his voice.
One of the guards pulled on her wrist, putting a thick silver band over it.
"Let go of me!" She pulled her arm back, as a guard grabbed her by the collar of her shirt.
"Please, don't make this any harder that it has to be." He grumbled, holding up a metal taze stick.

She swallowed and nodded, as they dragged her out of the cell.
They took her down the hallway, leading to a ramp.
Full of people, full of kids.
In fact, it was all just kids, everybody in the levels being escorted to god knows where was younger than 18, and 17 at the youngest aside from Violet.

"LET ME GO!"
Violet turned her head, watching as a girl, seemingly the same age as her screamed and fought the guards, being tranquilizer as Violets heart broke for her.
Exodus Ship was written on a sign, as the guards approached it.
"NO, NO, NO, NO!" Violet shrieked, pulling her arms away from the guards grip, failing as they held onto her, dragging her to the doors, as they practically tossed her in, one of them looking at her with great sorrow in his eyes.

"I am so, so, sorry. You don't deserve this."

"IM NOT OLD ENOUGH!" She burst into tears, starting to run back towards the doors, as somebody grabbed her jacket, pulling her away from the doors as she sobbed.

"Hey, hey, hey!"
He turned her towards himself, looking down at her.

"Calm down, okay! What's your name?"
"Violet."
"Violet, I'm Finn, this is Clarke."
There was a girl on her left sitting in a seat, obviously freaked out.
"That's Wells." There was a boy two seats over from Clarke, who waved at her.

Clarke stood up, observing the girl, "you're so small." she whispered. "Finn, sit down. I have an idea."
He sat down, as Clarke picked up Violet, having her sit down on his legs.
Clarke wrapped the straps around the two of them, tightening them to keep the two secure.
"Why are we doing this?" Finn asked.
"She's too small for the seats, and the only one left has tears all over the straps."
Clarke pointed to the last empty seat, the red safety belts frayed and tearing.

A loud mechanical whirring echoed, knocking the dropship, as Clarke sat back down, tightening her straps around her.

"HOLY SHIT!" Finn yelled, the dropship suddenly moving and shaking quickly.