Seven Attacks

"What are you doing?"

"Getting more wood for the fire." Violet answered, giving the girl a confused look.

"Aren't you like, seven?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"Do you even know how to build a fire?"

"The fires already built." Violet pointed to the fire a mere 25 yards away from her as she sighed.
"Oh. Do you want some help?"
"I'll be fine, but thanks," Violet groaned, picking up a few pieces of wood, as the girl did the same, "or not" she sighed.
"I'm Lorie."
"Violet."
"Yeah, I know. You're kinda popular around here."
"What's that mean?"
"Everyone knows who you are. You're kinda a big deal."
"Why? I'm just a kid."
"But you're not, you're the youngest kid from the Ark down here, and you've been in lock up from a younger age then anyone! You're surviving down here, everyones seeing you. You could use my help, I can be your big sister. You know, keep you safe and-"

"That's not happening, but thanks."
"Come on, you know you want to!"
"Leave me alone, okay?"

"CLARKE! WHERES CLARKE?"
Violet stopped walking, looking up as she saw who was calling for Clarke.
Connor.

"Oh my god, is that-" Lorie started.
"Blood." Violet cut her off.

Clarke came out of her tent, circling around towards Connor as he coughed, his hands covered in the red liquid.

"Come on, put this down and we'll go help." Lorie tapped her shoulder, as she nodded, both of them bringing the firewood over to the middle of camp.

"Clarke! What's happening?"

"Right here's good." Violet set the wood down, pointing to a spot that Lorie could put hers.
The boy a few feet away from Violet, coughed, hunching over as he vomited, red blood all over the ground, barely missing Violets boots as Lorie grabbed her jacket, pulling her away.

"Oh my god."
"CLARKE!" Violet yelled.
"I'm bleeding." A boy mumbled, his nose dripping as he passed out, falling into another boy.
Another boy vomited, as Clarke turned around, Raven emerging from the same tent Clarke was in.

"I'm gonna throw up."
"What are you sick too?" Lorie put her hand on Violets forehead, feeling for any fever.
"No, he almost puked on my shoe!" Violet moved her hand off her forehead.

"Come on, come wash your hands."
Lorie grabbed a canteen of water off of a work station, rolling up Violets sleeves as she poured water over Violets hands.

"Stop," Lorie pushed Violets head away from where she watching the others by the fire, sick.
"You don't need to look."

"I need to check on my friends."
"They'll be fine."
"I'm checking on them anyways."

"Violet, no!" Lorie grabbed her wrists, holding them tight as Violet fought her.

"Let go of me! I need to check on my friends!"
"I don't want you getting sick, stop it!"
"You? You don't want me getting sick? You barely know me, let go of me!" Violet scoffed, pushing against her with a struggle.

Violet grumbled, fighting against Lorie as she swore at her.
"LET GO OF-"

Violet stopped, her sentence getting cut off by Lories hand suddenly covering her mouth, and one hand on her throat. "I do not care what you think you want, I know what's best. Capeesh?"
Violet hesitated for a second, before nodding as Lorie peeled her hand away.
"You good now?"

"Screw you." Violet grabbed Lories wrists, pulling her down as she bashed her skull into Lories forehead, knocking her unconscious, as she fell onto the ground.