Revolt Against the Revolt

"How long are we supposed to wait?"
"Will this even work?"
"We'll find out." Finn sighed, holding the thin tent over all of them, tucked under everyone's legs to keep any fog out.

"No, we won't." Bellamy grumbled, leaning forward as he pulled the tarp up, looking around.
"There's no fog."
Finn crawled out, peeking his head out as he motioned for the other three to come out.

"Maybe it was a false alarm." He whispered.
"No, no," Bellamy whispered, "they're coming back."
He pointed out a grounder running through the trees.
"I think he's alone." Jasper whispered.

"Now can we run?" Monroe whispered.

"He doesn't see us. I'm going after him." Bellamy whispered.
"And what? Kill him? Are you insane?" Finn argued.
"No, catch him. Make him tell me where Octavia is. Then we can kill him." Bellamy stood up, running after the ground and keeping himself hidden by the trees.
"That's an even worse idea!" Violet groaned.
"How do we know he's not leading us into another trap?" Jasper asked.

"We don't, that's the stupid part." Finn sighed,  "Let's go, we can't let him go on his own as stupid as he may be."

"How dumb is he?" Jasper shook his head.
"Not dumb. Just, mad, and worried about Octavia." Finn sighed.
The four of them stepped up a steep hill, Monroe holding onto Violet's hand as she helped her up, getting closer and closer to Bellamy and the grounder.

"Bellamy?" Finn whispered, finding him leaning against a tree.
"He went in there." Bellamy whispered, pointing to a small cavern entrance hidden down a hill, covered by moss and rocks to disguise it.

"Are we following it, or what?" Jasper asked.
Bellamy half ignored Jaspers stupid question, making his way down the rocks, as he waved his hand at the others, signaling for them to follow.
Violet made her way down first, standing next to Bellamy as she looked at him, waiting for the others to join.

"We all ready?"
Violet nodded, looking at the small trapdoor in the rocks.
"Ready as I'll ever be to climb into a hole probably full of grounders." Monroe shrugged.

"On my lead."

Bellamy pushed the metal grate that was blocking the entrance out of the way, climbing sideways into the corridor, and then leveling out, looking behind him as the others followed.
Finn watched as he peeked his head around the corner, his eyes lighting up almost instantaneously.

"Octavia!"

The rest of them stepped down into the small cavern, Octavia sitting in the far left corner, chained to the wall, and a grounder laying unconscious on the ground besides her.

"Bellamy!"

"Grab the key! Grab the key!" Octavia pointed to the metal key laid a few feet out of her reach, as Bellamy did so, grabbing it and quickly unlocking the cuffs.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Violet whispered, stepping towards the grounder laid on the floor as Finn followed, nudging him with his foot.
"He's out cold." Finn shrugged.

"Monroe! Watch the entrance." Bellamy pointed to the door, as she nodded and stepped outside.
Octavia jumped at him, hugging her brother after being freed. "It's ok, you're ok!" Bellamy whispered, hugging her tight.

"Jasper." Octavia sighed, relieved to see her best friend, "how did you find me?"
"Followed him." Jasper motioned his head towards the grounder, hugging her with a sense of relief.
"We should go, now! Before he wakes up." Octavia stood up, looking at the grounder.

"He's not gonna wake up."
"Bellamy." Violet said quietly, watching him circle the grounder, as she knelt down by the grounder, looking at something attached to his waist.
"Guys, look." She whispered.

"Not now Violet, I don't need your seven year old opinion." Bellamy picked up a wooden spear, sitting in one of the corners of the cave.
"Bellamy, stop! He didn't hurt me, let's just go." Octavia grabbed his arm, tugging on him.
"Finn, look." Violet spoke, pulling on the object.
"H-hang on, Bellamy! Stop."

"They started this! Violet, Move."

Violet held her pistol in her hands, her finger on the trigger.
Finn knelt down next to her, picking up what she had been looking at.
"Foghorn. He saved us, he blew the- VIOLET!"
A loud gun shot echoed as Bellamy ducked, a bullet hitting the wall with a spark, as Finn screamed, Violet stumbling as she fell back, hitting the cold stone floor as she took a sharp gasp of air, a stinging in her abdomen as she stared at the ceiling.
The others began yelling and screaming at each other.
Her stomach, suddenly warm as she put her hands on her side, feeling something wet.

She raised her hands to see them, covered in blood as
She inhaled shakily as she screamed, looking at the shear amount of blood, seeping into the fabric of her shirt.

"NO! NO STOP! THATS MY BROTHER!" Octavia screamed.

"HEY, HEY! LOOK AT ME!" Monroe screamed, falling besides Violet as she pressed her hands down on Violets stomach. Violet swallowed, catching some air as she sobbed. Monroe yelled at one of them for more help, as the grounder held a spear to Bellamy's throat, after fighting him to the ground. The grounder showed no remorse, trying to force the spear into Bellamy's neck, as a loud 'clang' echoed, Jasper knocking the grounder down once again, hitting him in the back of the head with a metal piece of rebar.
"BELLAMY HELP ME!"