His Sisters Keeper

Shortly after the group returned back to camp, everyone in their tents, busy doing whatever the night dawned on them to do people began to panic.
Octavia was missing, and nobody had seen her in hours, not even Bellamy. 

"Hey everyone! Gather around and grab a weapon."
Violet sat on the stump of a fallen tree, outside of Raven and Finn's tent.
"My sisters been out there alone for twelve hours, arm up we're not coming back without her." Bellamy explained.
Clarke held a torch in her hand, putting her arm around Jasper as he grabbed a rifle and stood up.
"Hey, Jasper! "You don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back."

"Clarke, I need to do this."

"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy looked at Jasper, nodding at him in a way of saying 'you're coming whether you want to or not.'
"And we need a tracker." He looked around, before calling out, "Finn! Get out here!"

"Violet, you coming too?"
Violet nodded her head at him, as Clarke glared at Bellamy.
"She's old enough to make her own decisions, Clarke."
Violets eyes lit up, as she stood up.
Bellamy motioned for her to come with him, and walking towards him as he handed her a pistol.
"Why the hell is she with us?" Finn asked, coming out of his tent to see Violet holding the pistol, "Bellamy, she's a kid, I mean look at her! She's not even ten."
"She's old enough to make her own decisions, Finn."
"Bellamy, are you insane?"

"Come on, let's move it!" Bellamy ordered, ignoring Finn, and walking ahead of everyone, as Finn began following them down the ridge.

"Guys! Wait up! Do you see that?"
"Woah, what is that?"
"What the hell."
Clarke turned around, watching as the people left at camp looked up at the sky, pointing.
"What is that?"
The group moved back to the center of camp, all pondering at light now seemingly falling from the sky.

"They didn't work." Raven whispered, coming out of the tent and looking at the lights, "They didn't see the flares."
Violet lifted her head, looking up at the sky, dozens of objects beginning to burn up as they entered the atmosphere.

Bellamy scoffed, looking at Clarke. "A meteor shower tells you that?"

"It's not a meteor shower. It's a funeral, hundreds of bodies being excised from the Ark, this is what it looks like from the other side." Clarke spoke softly, watching as the bodies rained down.

A lump grew in Violets throat, as she watched the bodies burn up in the atmosphere.
"They didn't get our message." Clarke sighed.

"This is all because of you!" Raven pushed past Clarke, getting up to Bellamy.
"Hey, I helped you find the radio!"

Finn grabbed onto Ravens jacket, as Violet stood in between her and Bellamy, "STOP!" She warned them.

"Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod, and trashed it!" Raven snapped, pushing in front of Violet.
"Raven, he knows! Now he has to live with it." Clarke interrupted, calming her enough to keep her from killing him.
"Get your shit together, my sisters out there and I'm not coming back till we find her, you coming or what?" Bellamy shouted.

Finn turned around, motioning for Violet as she caught up to them, grabbing his hand as Bellamy lead them out of the camp.

"We have to find a way to talk to them, if they don't think they'll survive down here they'll keep killing people, three hundred people is not enough. The oxygens only going to keep dropping." Clarke whispered.

"Guys." Jasper interrupted, "come on, they're leaving."

"Finn!" Raven pulled his hand, looking at both him and Violet. You're going?"

"I have to do this, you should stay here and fix the radio."

"Fix it? The transmitters smashed, and unless there's a parts depot down here we're not talking to the Ark!" Raven shook her head.
They stood in silence for a few second looking around at each other.

"Art supply store." Clarke spoke, exchanging a look with Finn, as he almost whispered 'no'.

"I know a place you might be able to get a transmitter."
"Great,"  Raven spoke with a sarcastic attitude, knowing something was up. "It looks like you're coming with me instead." Raven glanced towards Jasper and Violet who were waiting.

"Finn? We're not gonna find her without you, or Violet." Jasper whispered.
"Without Violet?" Raven laughed, "she's not going, are you crazy?"
"Raven, stop. She'll be with me, she'll be fine!" Finn argued, tired of keeping the group waiting.
"If she as much as gets a scratch, I'll hurt the both of you." Raven grumbled, quickly grabbing Finn's sleeve.

"Hey!" She pulled him into a kiss, whispering 'I love you', and not getting a response for a brief moment.

"Love you too."

He caught up to Violet and Jasper, walking besides them.
"Your shaking." Finn whispered, looking down at Violet. "Three hundred people died."
"Yeah." He sighed, squeezing her hand.

"Violet! C'mere!"
The group ahead of them stopped, as Violet walked with her hands stuffed in her pocket, standing in front of Bellamy.
"Since you're coming with us, you can lead."
"How would I do that?"
"Figure out a way to go, and find something to help us."
"I don't know where she went." Violet said flatly.
"Look for clues, it's not hard." He almost rolled his eyes, at how oblivious she was to what he was trying to get her to do.
"Well, the rivers that way, right?" She pointed to the north, and looked at Bellamy, as he hummed in agreement, "mhm"
"So, she probably wouldn't have gone that way, so let's go this way."
He paused for a moment, thinking about it and then agreeing.
"Smart thinking."