I Am Become Death

"You wanted to talk to me?" Violet asked, sitting down in front of the old computer screen as she put the headset on.

"Yes, I did. It's good to see you again Violet. I'm so sorry to hear of your injuries, I hope the recovery process is well. I wanted to apologize for the councils actions against you when you were three. We shouldn't have locked somebody so young up for such a minor incident." Jaha spoke, his chin resting over his knuckles as he looked at Violet through the computer.

"I forgive you."

"Why so quickly?"

"Because I know it was a mistake, and I'm on Earth now, so everything that happened on the Ark won't matter soon."

"Really?"

"And I left my grey stuffed bunny up there."

"This one?" Jaha laughed, holding up a grey stuffed rabbit, with floppy ears and a pink nose. "We found him during a security sweep."

Violet perked up, here eyes bright as she nodded.
"Yes! I left him in my room when they took us down here!"
"We will bring him back to you Violet, you'll have him back soon."
"Thanks," she smiled, "how long till you get here?"
"Days, we're waiting on engineering to evaluate our systems and find the perfect launch sequence. We will see you soon Violet."
She nodded, saying her goodbyes as she shut off the computer, putting the headset down as well.

She stood up from the old metal chair, and peeking her head out the tent.
The camp site was a true disaster, as during Violets recovery, a bomb exploded on the Ark, taking out systems and destroying parts of the Ark, leaving them in worse conditions.
Jaha was very clearly trying to stay strong, but with the control board behind him half dark, Violet already knew more people had died, and half the Ark was gone.
Recoveries from the dropship that crashed were minimal, nothing more than charred clothes and rubble.

If fear of traumatizing her, Clarke didn't let Violet see the crash, or anything remotely close to it.

"Hey, Clarke! Can I go past the walls, just for a bit?" Violet asked, walking next to her as she carried firewood across the camp.
"You already know the answer to that."
"I'm not gonna get stabbed."
"Violet, it's a no!"
"I'll stay within shouting distance!"
"Violet, I don't care about whether your in shouting distance, grounder retaliation for the bridge is bound to come in, so no. Nobody leaves the camp, not until morning at least."
Violet groaned, turning back towards the dropship as she began walking.
"Glad to see your feeling better!" Clarke yelled after her.
She turned around again, seeing Clarke no longer paying attention, as she ran past the dropship, a small crack in the fence big enough where she could squeeze through, right in front of her.
She came up to the other side, making sure nobody saw her, and began exploring.
The old tree that her and Finn had spent days climbing and hiding in had collapsed after a hurricane came over them, the hundred using it as fire wood and for more wall support. The ground was still muddy from all the rain over the last week.
Violet made it out towards the front gate, slipping behind the trees and pure heartedly just looking for something to do to keep her occupied, as Raven refused to let her be alone, and as much as Violet loved her, it was suffocating.

"Help me"

Violet paused, ducking down underneath a shrub and looking around.
"H-hello? Who is that?"
She listened for any movement, hearing something in the thick shrubbery behind her as she turned, crawling over to it.

"Holy shit, are you okay?"
"P-please, don't hurt me." He put his hands up by his head, laid down in the dirt.
"Dude, it's me!" Violet whispered.
"Violet?"
"I'm not gonna hurt you! What happened?"
"Grounders."
"What?"
"You can't let Bellamy know I'm here, he'll kill me."
"He'll kill me if he knows I'm out here, I don't care."
"Why would he kill you?" He coughed.
Violet pulled her sweater off, and lifted up her shirt so Murphy could see the stitches on her side.
He gave her a puzzled look.
"I got stabbed by a grounder."
"Hardcore." He winced, sitting up a little.
"Look, it's already dark, and soon Bellamy goes out on his little patrol because he thinks he can fight off a bunch of grounders."
Murphy nodded, as Violet stood up.
"Come on." She whispered, stepping behind Murphy and helping him up, most of his weight leaning onto her as he moved forward.

"Somethings moving out there!"
"Oh, crap." Murphy whispered.
"We're almost there." Violet spoke, keeping Murphy upright as his weight grew heavier.
"Murphy! Murphy!" Violet groaned, tripping over something too dark to see, as both her and Murphy went down.
"There, there, there!" Three gunshots rang out, as Violet put her hands over her head, looking at Murphy.
His face was scratched, bruised and bloody and he looked like he had been in a dogfight with a bear, as a chihuahua.
"What did they do to you?" She whispered.

"Let's go!"
Violet laid in the wet dirt, besides Murphy, holding her breath with her hand over my mouth, and Murphy as stiff as a board besides her.

"Octavia, be careful."

"AAAH!" Octavia put her hand down on Murphys shoulder, scaring the life out of him as he panicked, and scooted back against a tree.
Violet sat up, scaring Connor who hadn't realized she was next to him.
"Where the hell did you come from?" He had said.
"Jesus? What the hell?"
"Oh, my god." Connor whispered, noticing the wounds all over his body.
"No way." Derek swallowed.
"Murphy?"