Contents Under Pressure (Part Two)

"Finn? Finn! Clarke! He's seizing!" Raven screamed.
"On my way!"

Violet listened to Clarke climbing down the metal ladder, and the trapdoor above her slamming.

"H-he was fine, then-"
"Get my mother on the radio now!" Clarke shouted.
"Raven! Now!"
"The radios dead! Interference from the storm!" Raven panicked, inspecting the radio as it gave an empty feedback, "Please don't let him die." She pleaded.

"This doesn't make any sense!" Raven shouted.
"Would you shut up! I need to think, a-and Violets still asleep!" Clarke slammed her hand down on the table, looking up as Raven chewed her nails anxiously.

"He's coming out of it, come help me get him on his side. Raven! Quick, there's fluid in his lungs he could choke!"

Clarke rolled him on his left side, as Raven moved his arm out of the way.
"He's burning up, none of this makes any sense!"
"Fluid in his lungs? Does that mean the knife hit something?"
"This isn't blood. It's something else, I did- I did everything she told me! I've seen this before. Shortness of breath, fever. Seizing. It's poison."

"Clarke! You sterilized everything. I watched you do it!"
Clarke's eyes moved to the knife on the small table next to Raven, as she threw the rag in her hands down.
"Not everything."
"What?"
"Stay here."

Raven exhaled, wiping the sweat off her forehead with the palm of her hand, promptly looking up as Violet coughed.

"No, no, no!"
Raven stood up, running over to Violet as she began convulsing.
She pulled the fleece jacket off of her, as she seemed to gasp for air periodically.
"Clarke! Violets seizing too!" Raven screamed, watching as the little girls torso contracted, her breathing quick and heavy.

"Tell me! There is a little girl dying down there!"

Raven burst into tears, stroking Violets head as she heard the word 'dying' come from Clarke's mouth.
Was she really dying? Was Finn too?

"Please, Violet! Please!" Raven sobbed, as her l movements began to slow, Raven holding her on her left side.

"Stay here, just stay here." Raven whispered, running back over to check on Finn.
"God, you're even warmer." She whispered.

"Clarke! He's getting worse!"

"TELL US, PLEASE!"

Raven dunked a cloth in the bowl of cold water nearby, wringing it out as she draped it over Finn's forehead, preparing another one for Violet as she sighed, hearing once more, Clarke screaming for answers.

She exhaled, folding the cold cloth over Violets forehead, using her sleeve to wipe the sweat off of the little ones forehead and neck.
"Violet? Oh, no." Ravens eyes wandered down to her chest. "No, no, no, no!"

Raven rolled Violet over, pulling her t shirt up past her ribs as she watched closely.
"Damn it!" She put her hands on Violets chest, one on top of the other, pushing her body up and down, counting in her head as tears rolled down her face.
"Come on!" Raven groaned, waiting for a moment as she removed her hands and watched once more.
Nothing.
"AGHH!"
Raven repeated the same motions over again, this time putting more pressure and using both hands as she prayed and prayed for something.
"Come on, come on!"
She waited once again, seeing Violet take a small tiny breath on her own as she inhaled, breathing on her own once more, as Raven exhaled, running towards the ladder as the adrenaline took over her body, practically climbing the ladder for her.

"What's taking so long!"
She got to the top of the ladder, standing before Clarke as she looked at everybody in the top floor of the dropship.

"Violet stopped breathing."
"What?"
"She started again, but next time she might not."
"He won't tell us anything!" Clarke threw her hands in the air, as Raven looked at the grounder, tied up by the middle wall.
"This is ridiculous. You wanna bet?"
Raven high tailed it over towards the wall, putting her foot on the metal grates as she grabbed two thick wires, pulling on them until they snapped, straight out of the wall, sparking.

"What are you doing?"
"Showing him something new." Raven growled, flicking the two ends of the heavy wires together, speaking as she did so, leaning closer to the grounder as he yelped, frightened by the new element.

She thought of every moment with Finn. Every second she spent with Violet, having sleepovers with Violet when her parents didn't come home till early morning, a tiny two year asleep on her chest.
The late nights spent with Finn, watching old movies from a hundred years ago.

"Which one is it!" Raven shouted, shoving the wires against him, electrocuting him as it drained power from the rest of the dropship, the lights dimming and flickering as he cried out.

"Come on!" She put them against his skin again, earning pained yells, "THEY ARE ALL I HAVE!"

"NO MORE!" Octavia yelled, holding a knife in the air.

"HE'S LETTING FINN DIE, HES LETTING A LITTLE GIRL DIE!" Raven screamed.

Octavia argued with her, muttering things under her breath as she brought the knife down on top of her wrist, dragging it across her skin, deep, making sure the blood was obvious.

"Octavia, no!"
"He's not gonna let me die." Octavia spoke, walking towards the grounder.

"Octavia, what the hell did yo-"
Octavia shoved Bellamy away from her, getting down on the ground, separating each vial that Clarke had found, pointing to each one with the knife, tapping it a few times asking which one would save them.

"This one?" He shook his head.
"Okay, this one?" He shook his head once more.
"This one?" He nodded his head slowly, as Octavia grabbed the vial bringing it closer to his face as he nodded.
"Yes, good!"

She handed it over to Clarke, nodding her head as Raven stepped past the grounder.

"Thank you." Clarke breathed, descending down the ladder once more as Raven followed.