Make it Three

"You good?" Finn asked quietly, watching as Violet stepped off the platform and vomited.
"Yeah, I think gravity screwed up my intestines."
"Mine too." Finn looked around, putting his hand on his abdomen and walking off.

She had been so used to the dull, cruddy smell of the old cell. This, this was beautiful. The trees were flourishing, there was mushrooms scattered everywhere, and podzol, real dirt.
Real dirt!
That was something Violet had never seen, aside from seeing the farm dock through glass panels on the Ark.

Trees.
As something Violet had never seen before, it truly was beautiful. To anyone seeing them for the first time in a hundred years, the beautiful bark colors, and green leaves showed the beauty of nature.

She sighed after viewing her fair share of Earth, seeing a few of those from the dropship gathered around a makeshift table. She shoved her hands in her pockets, walking up to them, "What are you doing?"
"Looking at maps, quite boring if you ask me." Finn whispered. Violet stood on her tiptoes pointing to a black 'X' on a map. "Is this where we are? Now?"
Clarke looked at her with an annoyed expression, "Yeah?"

Violet looked at the map with an ugly expression and gave Clarke a look as if to say 'are you sure?'

"See that mountain?" She pointed to a mountain below where the X was.
"Yeah? What about it?" Wells shrugged.
"We're not on Mount Weather. That's, Mount weather." Violet pointed to a mountain, green and flourishing in beauty easily twenty miles across from where they were.

Clarke pulled the map towards her, looking at the mountain to the north, and where they were now.
"They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."
"How did you know that?" Wells looked down at Violet, smiling.
"Common sense?" Violet shrugged.

"Ah, cool, a map." An unfamiliar boy walked up to them, laughing, "they got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer."

"Do you mind?" Wells shoved him away, as the boy pushed him back.

"Woah! Hey, hey hey, hands off of him. He's with us." Somebody spoke, a disgusting attitude lining their voice.
A group of seven or eight boys came over to him, one of them holding a long skinny branch he had found.

"Relax, we're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells sighed, gesturing towards the map besides them.

Violet walked in front of Wells, standing between him and the boy, keeping them from getting any closer to each other.

"We're on the ground! Is that not good enough for you?"
"We need to find Mount Weather! You heard my fathers message, that has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father." A girl with dark hair, stepped towards Violet, talking to them.
"What? You think you're in charge here? You, and your, little tiny princess?" The boy gestured towards Violet.

"Okay, stop." Violet sighed, putting her arms between Wells, and the girl with black hair.
"Aww, look, little princess thinks she's a boss!" She mocked.

"You're dumb as hell, if you think I'm a princess." Violet crossed her arms, staring down the girl with long black hair.

"Excuse you?" She whispered, clearly annoyed by Violets presence.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather, not because the damn chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait the hungrier we'll get and the harder this will be. How long do yo think we'll last without those supplies? We're lookin at a twenty mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave. Now!" Wells raised his voice, his eyes scanning the group.

"Look at yourself! There's a five year old trying to keep big old Wells from punching you." A boy with light brown hair smiled at Violet.

"I'm seven, stupid."
"Oh, perfect. You can be dinner then."

"Murphy, leave the kid alone. I got a better idea, you two go," he pointed to Wells and Clarke, "Find it for us, let the privileged do the hard work for a damn change."

"Yeah!" Various people in the now large crowd all said.

"You're not listening, we all need to go." Wells spoke, moving past Violet.

He tripped suddenly, being shoved by Murphy into the ground.
"Look at this everybody! Chancellor of the earth." He cackled. Wells shook his head, standing up again. "Think that's funny?"

Murphy again, shoved him hard enough to send him to the ground, injuring his ankle.

"Wells!" Clarke moved towards him, being stopped by someone blocking her path.

"No, but that was." Murphy laughed, answering Wells' question.
Wells raised his hands into a fighting stance once he got his bearings and stood up, Murphy doing the same.

"Murphy!" Clarke exclaimed.

"What are you gonna do now, Wells?" He teased.

"Come on, come on! Fight him!"

"Oh, Jesus." Violet sighed, slapping her hand to her forehead.

Murphy threw a fake punch at Wells who flinched.
"Come on, come on. I'll even let you throw the first punch." 

"Hey!" She yelled, moving in between Wells, as she got into Murphys space, distracting him by snapping her fingers in his face and whistling.

"What the hell are you doing?"
She smiled, raising her fist and clocking him in between the eyes, above the nose.
She shook her hand in the air, as if the stinging pain would disappear by doing so.

"C'mon Murphy, don't get bullied by a baby!"
Violet had failed to notice Wells' being ganged up upon by Murphys friends, now on the ground, being backed into the dropships outer walls.

"Hey! The kids got one leg, how about you wait until it's a fair fight." Finn reprimanded Murphy, having dropped off the roof of the drop ship to separate the two, somehow managing to get the little gang to disperse.

"Touch me again and I'll kill you." Murphy shot her an ugly expression, rubbing his nose with his fingers.

"Hey spacewalker! Rescue me next." A girl flirted.
Finn smiled, walking away.

"Next time, I'd advise you don't, punch Murphy in the face, but good job." He whispered, fist bumping Violet.
She sighed, walking away from the group, back to where the map was set up, leaning on her tippy toes as she studied it. "What are you doing now?" Finn asked 
She looked up, Finn standing next to her with his hands in his pockets, "Trying to figure out how we can get to Mount Weather, I just can't see the map."

Finn nodded, stepping behind her as he picked her up, letting her stand on the table.
"Thanks."
"Figure out how we can get there?"
"Walk straight I guess?" She shrugged.
"Cool, your coming with me." Finn grabbed her hand, pulling her off the table, and leading her towards Clarke and Wells.
"Three of us, now can we go?"
"You're bringing a kid?" Clarke sighed.
"Make it five." Two people she had recognized walked up. Jasper, and Monty.

"Sounds like a party! Make it six."
"Octavia, the hell are you doing?" The boy who Violet now knew as Bellamy came up to them,
"Going for a walk."
"Don't get yourself killed." He sighed.

"Okay, now can we go?" Violet sighed impatiently, as Clarke grumbled under her breath, and the group began moving out.