Trust

"Yeah, where every grounder in a one hundred mile radius can see it!"

"We killed some, that's not good enough for you?"

"Murphy?" Violet coughed, waking up.

"Oh, hey." He sighed.

"Did they do it?"

"They did it."

Violet sat up, leaning against Murphys shoulder, both of them watching over Raven.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Four, five hours."

"Felt longer." Violet mumbled.

"Go get something to eat." Murphy laughed quietly, shoving Violets shoulder.

"I'm not hungry." She responded, as Clarke turned around.

"Violet, Murphys right. I'll get you something to eat." Clarke spoke, picking up her bag as she walked out of the dropship.

"Your parents broke up."

"What?"

"Finn and Raven? They're over."
"Since when? And they aren't my parents."
"Since you were asleep, and yeah they kinda are."
"Raven hasn't said anything to me in two days, she's not really my mom."
"Everyone's been busy, I guess."
"Murphy, if anything you've talked to me the most in the past two days."

"Well, then you trust me right?"

"I guess?"

"Good," he whispered.

"What are you doing?" Violet stood up, watching him as he grabbed a rag from the table, and walked over towards Connor, laying in the corner.

"Turn around, cover your ears, whatever you hear don't turn around."

"What are you doing?"

"Just face that way, and don't look at what I'm doing, you got that?"

Violet stood in silence, facing away from Murphy as the dropship became overwhelming quiet.

"MMNNGH-"

Violet gasped, covering her ears as she heard what she thought had to be Connor struggling.

"Murphy, I really don't like this." She whispered, her hands over her ears.

"Almost over." He spoke loudly, making sure Violet could hear him.

"This is for tying the rope." Murphy hissed, making sure Violet couldn't hear him.

"M-MURPHY!" Violet screamed, turning around as Murphy looked up.

"Oh, shit."