We Are Grounders (Part Three)

Violet yelled, falling as she lost her balance, and hit the floor.
The dropship was moving, and getting increasingly hot, quickly.

"HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!"
Items scattered around the dropship became projectiles, the once opened trapdoor to upstairs slammed shut, a loud slam echoing as the entire ship creaked, and with another explosion, stopped moving.

"H-holy shit."

"Is everybody okay?" Clarke asked, standing up as she checked around the room.

"Yeah."
"I'm okay."
"I guess."

Violet stood up, the familiar Deja Vu feeling off when they first came off the dropship, just over seven weeks ago.
The mechanical door whirred, unfolding as everyone began walking outside one by one.

"Holy, crap."
"Jesus."

The trees were burnt, turned into ash and dust, while the ground was scorched. Bones scattered everywhere, full complete skeletons as their skin had been burned off of them within seconds. 
The air was filled with a layer of smoke, a putrid smell of charred skin and muscle.
The entire campsite was burnt to a crisp, everything they knew was gone.

Again.

Everything Violet had known and began to love, was stripped from her again.

The smell almost made Violet vomit.
Just like day one.

"What the hell is that?"

"What?" Violet turned around, hearing Jaspers question, as she saw pink smoke beginning to hiss.

"What is that?"

"Mountain men."

"What the hell are mountain men?!"

Violet choked, her lungs suddenly burning as she coughed, falling to the ground.

"V-Violet! What-" Jasper coughed, falling onto his knees next to her as he choked, grabbing his chest.

"It's everywhere! I can't breathe!"
"I CAN'T SEE!" 

Jasper rolled over, seeing Violet choking on the thick smoke as she coughed, spitting on the ground as a green light obscured his vision, a large gun in his face as he passed out.