〚𝟗〛⫷ ᴜɴʜɪɴɢᴇᴅ, ᴅɪʀᴛʏ, ғᴇᴇʙʟᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ⫸

╒════◈✦◈════╕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
╘════◈◉◈════╛

𝕴nitially, that wasn't his plan, but he didn't want to rush.
He wanted to ease you into this, seeing how far he could take it.
But after a few rounds of this, Snape grew bored, and your reactions didn't do it for him anymore.

"I doubt you will learn your lesson this way."

"Huh...?" you asked faintly.

"I will now pull down your trousers and remove your pair of tights. This is not me asking for permission, Blackstone, just for your information."

"What~?!" you whined, already feeling a little light-headed from your position.
Your pulse was pounding in your ears.

"I dare you to talk back to me one more time and your underpants will be off as well," the Professor threatened, secretly hoping you would.
But upon dropping your trousers and revealing your ass, he decided he would find a way to do it either way.

He ran both of his hands over either of your buttocks, squeezing them lightly. Your woollen tights - part of your cold-season uniform - were still hugging your lower body.

"Surprisingly lovely," he hummed to himself.

✦•◦················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

You moaned softly and slightly wiggled your legs in silent protest.
Your toes only barely grazed the ground.

At this, Snape tutted in mock-disappointment.
You couldn't see it, but his face was like stone, and his eyes were focused as he grabbed two handfuls of your tights' fabric and ripped them down the centre seam.
The sound of ripping fabric was horrible and made you gasp in shock.

The cold air hit your barely-covered buttocks, and you felt the remaining fabric of your now-destroyed tights pool around your ankles.
Gooseflesh spread over your ass and legs, and you shuddered.

"...White...," he referred to your panties,
"...What irony."

He wasn't wrong.
With all this humiliation and his attention on you, you couldn't help but feel warmth beginning to pool in your lower stomach.
You were getting aroused.

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦··················◦•✦

It didn't take long until the first of many crisp spanks hit your pale skin.
You hadn't been prepared, so your startled gasp reverberated off the dungeon walls along with the ringing sound of the impact.

You heard a pleased, low rumbling hum from above that didn't quite help your growing want.

A couple more hits followed in swift succession.
This time you had been expecting it and bit your lip to stifle your sounds.