〚𝟏𝟑〛◥ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ *ᴡʜᴀᴛ* ɴᴏᴡ?! ◤

╒════◈✦◈════╕
         𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
╘════◈◉◈════╛

𝖄ou held your cheek and looked up at Snape in confusion, still in the process of catching your breath.
He was angry? Concerned?
But certainly still horny!

"Listen to me when I speak to you, Blackstone! Not only have you ignored the order I just gave you, but you also dismissed that you were about to faint on me!"

…he was worried about your well-being…

"This is unacceptable!"

To your confusion, Snape got up and walked to a shelf.

"Do not think I will leave it at that! You still have a duty to fulfil. I won't let you off the hook just like that…, but I have a feeling that you don't mind that…"

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

He grabbed a small potion bottle, turned back around, and squatted down next to you.

"...Apart from this minor mishap, you seemed to be enjoying yourself quite a bit, …isn't that right?"

There was his mischievous smirk again.
He uncorked the little flask in his hand.

"Drink this. It'll help you recover more quickly by increasing your oxygen supply for about an hour."

You simply nodded and opened your mouth intending to say something.
The Potions Master, however, grabbed you by your chin and fed you the concoction himself.
A caringly possessive, but also impatient move on his part.

You swallowed feeling better almost instantly.

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦················◦•✦

"We are going to do this again," Snape declared.
"Edging me like this… One might assume this was your revenge for me doing it to you earlier. But my good girl wouldn't do that…"

He went to whisper into your ear.

"...I know you wanted to feel me dump it all down your throat… Isn't that right?"

The Professor stood back up and assumed his original position on his leather armchair, legs spread and all.

"...So why would I deny you? Come. The potion should have done its work by now. It will also keep you from choking and fainting this time, so don't hold back."

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

It felt no different than the time before — all the good and fluffy feelings were there all the same.
…Only this time you weren't on the verge of passing out.

You went back to the point where you had left off in no time.
…Although Snape's stamina was certainly impressive!

"...Now…ughh~...to the order you missed… hmm!" he pressed out between strained moans,
"...Your hands…ah! …Use… use your hands on…on my balls!
Fu-! Fuck, your throat feels sinful!"

Doing as you were asked, you began to fondle the Professor's full balls.
Their size was in proportion to his cock — equally impressive.
With how heavy and swollen they were, you couldn't help but wonder how big his load must be.

✦•◦················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

You didn't have to wait long to find out…
Feeling his balls twitch in your hand left you with one second of realisation before you basically had your brains fucked out.
Snape thrust down your throat with abandon, mercilessly chasing his release.
At this point, he could be considered no more than a feral beast — a slave to ecstasy!