〚𝟏𝟎〛⌘ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ? ⌘

╒════◈✦◈════╕
         𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
╘════◈◉◈════╛

"𝕯on't think I haven't noticed how you have soiled my trousers. ᴛᴇʀɢᴇᴏ!" he sneered.

With the quick spell the wizard cast, the wet spot you had left on the inside of one of his pant legs disappeared.

"What are you doing, sitting there on the floor looking up at me with big expectant eyes while also having your arousal dripping down your thighs?" Snape asked as his upper lip twitched with an offended expression.
"Off with it, or do you want to impose on me the hassle of cleaning up your mess once more?"

You frantically shook your head and got to work shedding the remaining fabric clothing your lower body.
The cold radiating off the stone floor caressed your hot sex.
You averted your head, unable to look at the Potions Master with your lower half being as bare as it was.

But you heard a bitter chuckle erupt from the tall Professor.

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

"Isn't it a bit late to be getting shy, Blackstone? Acting like you have a shard of modesty left after howling in my lap like a wild animal… Show your superior some respect, and look at me…!"

Snape bent down to your eye level and tipped up your chin with a single elegant finger of his.

"...just like this," he purred, then got up again.
"I'm the one that controls your body now, since you have proven yourself incapable of doing it yourself."

You went saucer-eyed.
He couldn't mean it the way you hoped he would, right?!
Oh, how you prayed to be wrong!
And you were oh so very wrong, indeed, as time would prove to you…

"Th-...Thank you, Sir…," you stumbled over your words, trying to keep up with all that was happening.
You actually were still processing everything that had happened moments prior.
"... I-...I will be in your care now…I suppose…"

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

"So you know your place, at last… Good," the Professor smirked, his black eyes glinting dangerously in the flickering candlelight.
"Now then… show me. Show me how you touch yourself when no one is around."

He playfully pursed his shapely lips before they then fell back into a delicious grin.

"...Touch yourself the way you do when you think of me at night…," the wizard added, fanning the fire of your burning blush.

"...How did you-...," you began.

"'How did I know?' Oh, dear girl, how could I not when your thoughts are this loud? Don't act like you forgot what I am… You can't be that stupid."

Right, Snape was a Legilimens, however, you had never expected him to be interested in reading your mind because…why would he, right?

✦•◦··················◦•✦•◦··················◦•✦

You didn't have much time to wallow in your thoughts.
Your Professor was not a patient man.
He didn't need to say anything, his midnight eyes flickering once between your uncovered cunt, your hands and your face was enough to give you the push you needed.

You swallowed thickly and lowered one trembling hand between your legs.
Your fingers felt cold on your heated skin so consequently, you flinched a little and quietly hissed upon contact.