〚𝟐𝟑〛♨ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ♨

╒════◈✦◈════╕
         𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
╘════◈◉◈════╛

𝕿he room you reappeared in was dim, vast, and covered in black and emerald tiles that shone in the flickering light of the countless candles that had been set up.
They currently were the room's sole light source.
This bathroom had everything you could want and was more of a luxurious spa room than anything.

On a tray sitting on a small table next to the generous golden bathtub were glasses of chilled water, as promised.
Lucius lowered your feet to the ground near it.

"Have a drink," he ordered.
"It's not only important after what we just did, but also before a hot bath."

You agreed and took one of the glasses from the table, the ice cubes inside clicking.

"Be so kind and hand me mine as well, would you?" the man standing in front of you asked.

He took a big gulp of the refreshing liquid, as did you.

"Ahh~, that hits the spot…," you breathed.

"In this household, we only tolerate the best of the best of everything… No matter how trivial it may seem. You will get used to it soon. I don't plan on exposing you to anything less."

'The Malfoys… the definition of living in excess…,' you thought but were pulled right back to reality when…

✦•◦··················◦•✦•◦··················◦•✦

…the lightweight fabric of Malfoy's robe fell to the floor.
He discarded the sash somewhere to his right.

"Why, won't you disrobe yourself as well? A bit of magic won't clean you of everything…"

Lucius stepped over the rim of the bathtub and into the invitingly warm and steaming floods of the water within.
He turned on the water which came out of the wall in a broad waterfall-like stream.
He let it cascade over his body, saturating and weighing down his long white-golden hair.
His elegant, manly hand popped into your field of vision, offering you help for getting in.

"Don't be shy now~," Lucius cooed,
"Allow me to wash that gorgeous body of yours."

You laid your hand in his with slight hesitation and eased yourself into the water as well

But as soon as both of your legs were over the edge and submerged in the hip-high water, the older wizard abruptly and impatiently pulled you closer to him under the stream.

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

You looked up at him gazing down at you and blushed.
Lucius ran his hands through your hair, pushing it out of your face and wetting it in the process.