〚𝟐𝟏〛❣ ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ❣

╒════◈✦◈════╕
         𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
╘════◈◉◈════╛

𝖄ou were torn, so you just shook your head.
About what, you weren't sure yourself.

Malfoy didn't take too well to that.

"Naughty puppy! And I was told you were an obedient one… Lucky for you, I enjoy a nice conquest."

In the blink of an eye, the otherwise always-civilized wizard turned into a feral beast — a snow leopard.

And in yet another, after letting out a bone-shaking roar, he transformed back into his very polished human self

By now barechested, Malfoy strode over to you — slowly, purposefully, menacingly, and intensely seductive.
He bent over you, caging you between his strong arms, that he rested on the upholstered backrest of your seat.
His silky white-blonde hair was falling into his face, a little less perfect than normal.
He was panting a slight bit as he spoke.

"How's that compare to you…? Did I, perhaps, scare you?" Lucius laughed arrogantly, clearly proud of himself.

Your words stayed stuck in your throat, and you swallowed heavily.

"I did?" he scorned. "Good."

He grabbed a handful of your top's fabric and, with a dreadful rip, tore it and bared your chest.

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦··················◦•✦

You whimpered pitifully, unable and unwilling to fight back.

Your whole body was on fire, only craving one thing and that was closeness and intimacy — Lucius' pale naked skin on yours.

"It was delightful seeing that alarmed expression on your face," he grinned, reaching for his cane and unsheathing his wand from it,
"but, now, let's truly reveal what I am working with tonight… ᴇᴠᴀɴᴇsᴄᴏ!"

And with that, you laid under him, completely bare and shivering in both suppressed lust, fear and cold.

"Hmmm~" the wizard hummed, pleased with what he saw, while licking his lips.
"On second thought, there are more appropriate places to ravish you… I need to admire you in proper lighting…!"

Malfoy fervidly took hold of your forearm and apparated into one of the Manor's many bedrooms, where he threw you onto the mattress and crawled on top of you.
He meticulously examined your small, quivering frame, his heavy breaths feeling cool, fanning over your dewy skin.

✦•◦·················◦•✦•◦·················◦•✦

"...Such marvellous beauty…," he concluded, ticklishly ghosting his long, ring-clad fingers down your side.
"...Such purity… Which should be expected of a Blackstone, and yet…"