IGNORE

"All men cheat, Femi. Your father was the same way."

I really don't know why Manny called my mother and told her what I did. I'm not a little girl anymore and I make my own decisions.

"I have to go, Mommy."

"Okay, but remember you're blessed to have a husband that takes care of you. No bills to pay just shopping and looking pretty...many girls would kill to be in your position."

"Yeah, talk to you later. Love you."

Financially my life was amazing. Shopping sprees, luxury vacations, expensive restaurants and VIP memberships everywhere. It was cool and even though I had friends, I was still lonely. Manny's barely around and when he is we do have sex...but it's so rushed, passionless and I fucking dread it.

"How's your Mom doing?"

Manny walked out of the bathroom with just a towel. He was tall with a muscular fit body, medium length hair and light green eyes. It's such a shame because my husband was very handsome but I hated seeing him sometimes. I ignored him to go make my liquid breakfast.

Once in the kitchen I began making a smoothie. Manny stood behind me, rubbing his erection against my ass and I moved away from him.

"Come on, Femi. Stop being like that."

"Being like what?" I poured the smoothie in my jug.

"Being so cold towards me."

"Sorry that your cheating doesn't make my pussy wet."

I made my way back upstairs to change. My cute light blue wrap dress was the pick of the day, now I had to pick shoes.

"Sharla said she's not going to press charges."

"Leave me alone, Manny."

My nightgown dropped to the floor then I picked up my robe. Manny grabbed me by the waist, kissing my lips.

"Manny stop!"

He didn't listen, pushing me on top of the bed. Manny held both my wrists down with one of his big hands. I struggled in vain before I felt his hard dick ram inside of me.

"Ah! Manny stop!" My eyes began to water.

"The more you fight the more it will hurt," he said, then kissed and sucked my neck.

My body was in shock, he's never done this to me before. I was in pain so I gave up and stopped fighting.

"Mmm, there you go, baby." He groaned in my ear.

My body moved with every thrust he gave. Soon Manny came inside me as I laid in silence, letting the tears fall down my face.

"Fuck, that was so good."

He kissed me on my cheek, ignoring my tears then left the room.

***

Femi took a shower trying to wash off traces of what just happened to her. Her body was still shaken up as she got out of the shower.

Thankfully, Manny was leaving town on business for a few days, so she was able to relax.

For the next few days she reached out to different divorce attorneys but once they found out her husband was Manuel Tega, they no longer answered or returned her calls.

"Yes, this is Femi Tega. We spoke a few days ago. Please call me as soon as possible, thank you."

She hung up feeling defeated then her phone rang. The excitement faded when she saw Manny's number on the screen.

"Hello."

"Hey, how's my love doing?"

"I think you dialed the wrong number."

Manny laughed. "No, I got the right number. I see you've been really busy these past few days, huh?"

"Not really..."

"You've contacted seven different attorneys. What do you need one of those for?"

Femi almost dropped her phone.

"Answer me...What the fuck do you need an attorney for?!"

"I w-want a divorce." Her voice trembled.

"We're not getting a fucking divorce! Till death do us part...that's the only way you leave this marriage...do you understand?"

Femi's tears fell down her face while her sniffles went through the phone.

"Mi amor...DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

"Yes! I understand."

"Good."

A woman's voice could be heard on his end.

"Baby, come on."

"I'm on the phone with my wife, shut the fuck up."

Femi sat up straight and wiped her tears.

His focus was back on her. "Baby, I'll be home in two days. Okay?"

"Okay."

He smiled on the other end. "See you soon and I love you."

Femi hung up then threw her phone, smashing it against the wall. She sat on the couch thinking of ways to leave without a trace. Manny feeling so strongly about not getting a divorce confirms he would definitely come looking for her if she left. She can't use credit/debit cards, he would be able to trace all her purchases along with bank account withdrawals.

Femi went into the bedroom, removing her fake plant from a vase. Inside was a ziploc with a thick roll of cash. Femi put it in her bag then packed clothes on top.

An uber dropped her off at the train station...destination anywhere but here. The taste of freedom made her smile with hope then a little girl standing by herself waved. She had on a yellow dress with two curly afro puffs in her hair. Femi waved back and the little girl faded away.

Where did she go?

"Miss, are you boarding?"

"Oh, sorry...I am."

She boarded her seat next to the window. With no phone, credit cards, and big ziplock bag full of 100 dollar bills, Femi was ready to start new. Even without a divorce, she still could physically be free.

"Welcome passengers, we have finished boarding with all tickets checked. Please enjoy our accommodations during this 7 hour ride and thank you for using Eastern Railway."

Her body began to relax as the train pulled off from the station.