SUSPICION

Lastnight, I knew my wife wasn't in the mood for sex but I was everytime I was around her.

While I slowly fucked her lastnight, I mentioned the cameras at my friends restaurant catching a man on a motorcycle grabbing her.

She was all so willing to take my dick after that.

Femi has never cheated on me, not because she didn't want to but because men were too afraid to touch her.

I can admit I've never been sexually faithful to my wife and if I found out she let someone else inside of her, I wouldn't kill her. Like I said before, I can't live without her, but I would make her suffer and force her to watch me cut off her lover's dick and torture him.

I had sexual options way before I met Femi and it was obvious I would continue after marrying her. Other than that I make sure Femi has the best of everything and I know she enjoys the finer things in life.

"Hey Boss, Vincent just arrived."

"Okay, send him inside and make sure he's alone."

I sent my wife on a spa day with a few of the other wives. So she will be gone for a while.

"Mr. Tega, it's an honor to meet you."

Vincent Matts was the best at locating people, even the ones under Federal protection.

When I saw that son of bitch take Femi on his motorcycle, I was worried that someone took the opportunity to kidnap her. But she didn't look scared when he grabbed her and her nonchalant attitude when she returned raised my suspicion.

"Do you think the man is an enemy?" He asked.

"It may be, but even I don't think they'd fuck with my wife."

"Anything is possible. Did your wife come back with any bruises or show any signs of struggle?"

"No."

"If your wife wasn't harmed, why do you want to find the man?"

I sipped my drink. "You ask a lot of questions."

"It's necessary to know the motive behind the search."

I sat in silence wondering if I should let this go. Femi was unharmed and there's a possibility he was just helping her.

"I'll hold off on the search but I may need you to follow my wife on a few occasions."

He smirked. "Now we're talking."

***

It was time to switch my location for a few months. I never stay in one spot for too long.

"Polias, find me a new location."

As you wish, master.

I sat in the chair watching the black mist swirl around, my mind flashed back to Femi's beautiful body standing in front me. I could still feel how tight and wet her pussy was even while taking a pounding.

"There's someone close to the property?"

Yes, a few people.

I could always feel energies and smell scents not obvious to humans. Since I was born my mother always knew I was different. She was raped in her dreams by a demon and couldn't explain how she became pregnant.

She was sent away to carry me to term and give birth, then after my great Aunt would adopt me. A few years later my mother went crazy and died in a psych ward at the age of thirty-three.

Two men went to the back and one went to the front.

I smiled. "Thanks Polias."

My home location changes many times during the year and I never have guests. Femi broke that streak and I'm very happy she did.

I had some supernatural abilities and all of my senses were more advanced than the average human. I could hear the men in the back whispering what their next move would be to break open the door.

"Polias, open the back door for our visitors."

I shut all the lights off and remained in the corner, seated in my chair. They were surprised by the sudden crack of the door but stayed cautious.

The footsteps were light as they tried to get the lights on but were unsuccessful. One of them went to open the front door for the third accomplice.

Then I realized who one of them was...Troy, another hit man, but very sloppy.

"I don't think he's here but we could take some shit. I know he has some things of value here."

Troy was a street guy turned hit man with a drinking problem.

"What the fuck?!"

One of the men got snatched away with the sound of bones cracking in the distance.

"Oh shit, Marv!"

The next one's neck was snapped. Troy pulled out his gun as his buddy was pulled into the floor.

"Hello, Troy."

He began to fire off his weapon causing damage to my home's decor.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

"Fuck you, Severna!" He began shooting again.

I calmly waited for his gun to click, revealing an empty clip. My machete slid towards me and I picked it up, slicing his body in half.

"Time to visit the wolf pack. I have snacks."

While I bagged Troy's body parts his phone began to ring, I took it out his other half's pocket and answered.

"Is the job complete?''

I listened for a few seconds then hung up, recognizing the voice. It was my most trusted client, who I considered family, Raymond Batista.