CONFESS

The sound of the gun going off was enough to break Femi's denial.

She squeezed her eyes shut, ducking from the sudden blast. When she stood back up and opened her eyes, Donnie had a gunshot wound to his forehead. Shock, blood and the smell of gunpowder made Femi dizzy and she passed out.

After a few hours she woke up on the sofa in the living room and it took a few seconds for her to remember her little cousin being tied up.

She sat forward, ready to search the Lake House but Manny came into view.

"Finally awake." He sat next to her.

"W-Where's my cousin?"

"Who have you been fucking?" He asked, ignoring her question.

Is he really crazy enough to hurt my family?

Femi realized he wasn't budging, the tears fell down her face.

"Ludovic...Severna."

Manny looked at her, hating that Vincent's words were true. His anger was building as he ignored his wife's tears.

"Please let my cousin go...please."

He made a phone call while Femi watched. She wanted confirmation that Star was okay. He handed her the phone.

"Hello?"

"Femi!" Star sobbed into the phone.

"Star?! Sweetie, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes...What is happening?"

"Nothing, baby girl...where are you?"

Manny interrupted. "She's on her way back to the school. They'll give her phone back when she gets there."

Star kept talking. "I'm in a car...where are they taking me?"

"Back to the school, call your mom as soon as you get your phone back, okay?"

"But what about you?! Cousin Manny killed that man..." she started crying again.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me..."

"Tell her to keep her mouth shut about what happened today...or you won't be."

Femi looked at Manny, believing every word he said.

"Listen, Starberry...keep this between me and you. Don't tell anyone what happened today okay?"

"B-But my mom's going to ask where I've been."

"Tell her you were hungry and went to the corner store a few blocks away..."

There was silence then a sigh. "Okay, is he going to hurt you?"

Femi's heartbroke at her little cousin's worry. "No, baby...I'm going to be fine."

She heard the men's voices in the background.

"I'm in front of the school. Bye Femi."

"Love you, Starberry."

"Love you too."

The phone hung up but Femi didn't feel relieved. Manny stared at her with disgust in his eyes and her heart raced not knowing what he was going to do next.

"Can I call Star in a few minutes to make sure they let her out of the car?"

"She's fine, Femi...you need to worry about yourself."

Manny grabbed her off the sofa then pushed her towards the dining table. She faced him, backing up slowly.

"Turn around," He said while unbuckling his pants.

He tied Femi's hands behind her back with his belt then wrapped his hand around her neck from behind. She gasped for air as he squeezed tighter.

He's going to kill me.

Femi felt her panties being ripped off and she braced herself for what was next. Manny took her from behind roughly not caring about her discomfort. He released his grip on her neck and she was relieved when she felt him pull out.

Without warning, Femi felt his hard dick pressed into her virgin anus. She immediately tried to move but he held her in place.

"All the men you could of fucked and you pick my worse enemy."

He pushed forward and Femi screamed in pain.

"MANNY! NO PLEASE!!"

"Does that hurt, Mi Amor?" He gripped her hair and pulled.

She sobbed loudly as the lightness in her head took over and tears blurred her vision.

"Manny, I'm sorry. Please stop...I'm sorry." She begged, crying.

"Stop for what? You'll never learn if I stop."

He pressed the side of her face against the table and pounded her asshole in overdrive.

The smell of blood lingered while nausea took over Femi's stomach. Her opening felt like it was on fire, the pain was too much for her to bear as she screamed for mercy.

His hand went back around her neck and with his final thrust, Manny released inside her.

"You're going to watch me kill him."

After those words, Femi threw up then fainted again.

***

It was midnight, I was up as usual. I don't really sleep a lot...maybe a nap here and there. The pitch black night was calming with the occasional appearance of the moon through the clouds.

My thoughts were filled with Femi Tega. I couldn't shake the look of pain in her eyes the last time I saw her. Giving her space was the right thing to do but I don't usually do what's right...I do what's needed even when perceived to be wrong.

As I watched video footage of my next target, the familiar soft voice played in my head.

Lu..do..vic..

I listened closely...it wasn't the sound of yearning but distress and pain.

Femi, what's wrong?

I can't move...he's going to kill me...he's so angry.

I closed my eyes to get a sense of her location. Once the area came into view I stood up to go find her.