LESSONS

I stood at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Femi to grace me with her presence. Her face appeared and I smiled.

"Manny, what's going on?"

She looked worried but I continued to smile.

"I want to take you somewhere romantic."

I kissed her soft full lips then stared into her eyes. Her fucking someone else made me want to snap her neck at that moment but I stayed calm.

We drove down the highway then I turned off on a road that I'm sure she's familiar with. I pulled flowers from the backseat, she smiled when I gave them to her.

"These are beautiful. Thank you, honey."

Once we went down the dirt road her eyes lit up as we pulled up to our destination.

"Oh, we're going to the Lake House...I haven't seen this place in so long."

Femi smelled so good as I helped her out of the car. We held hands walking up the steps then went inside our romantic surroundings. Everything was already in place...roses, fireplace lit, champagne on ice, lingerie and gift bags on the table.

"Baby!" Femi called out, hugging me tight.

"You like it?"

"Yes, I love it!" She squeezed me tighter.

"Here, I want you to put this on for me, while I get dinner ready."

My wife giggled with excitement as she took the lingerie out of my hand...I smiled at her reaction.

Taking off my coat I took Femi's phone out of her purse then threw it in the fireplace. I really do love my wife and I hope she understands what I am about to do is for her own good.

***

This whole time I was worried about why Manny didn't want me to leave but he just planned something romantic. The relief I felt was much needed and I was going to take advantage of his sweet gesture.

I freshened up then slid on the red lingerie my husband got for me. He always gets the right size so I never worry about the stuff he buys looking good on me.

Letting my hair out of the ponytail, I stood in the mirror brushing my straightened tresses. A delicious aroma of food came upstairs and my mouth watered.

I walked down the steps with a big smile on my face and Manny still had on his dress slacks and shoes but had a wife beater on his torso.

"Fuck, you look so good."

I smiled at his words...that's one thing I always believed, my husband thought I was very beautiful.

"I'm gonna make you scream tonight, baby." He kissed my lips and I got wet.

Manny put a blindfold over my eyes then grabbed my hand. We walked for a while, soon I heard a door creek open. I continued to follow his lead, followed by the sound of a light switch.

"Manny, what's going on?"

He took off the blindfold and I instantly backed against the wall.

Donnie Severna and my little cousin, Star, were sitting in chairs tied up. He was unconscious...she looked terrified.

My family was small and close but I kept them in the dark about my husband's lifestyle. All they knew was he was a very rich man.

Star was no more than fourteen years old, I always loved and treated her like a little sister, my aunt even let me name her when she was born.

My body was shaking as I stared at her mouth being gagged while she sobbed and the bruises on Donnie's face.

"I know Camilla was messing with him at some point and he claims he doesn't know who your fucking in his family. So, you're going to tell me." He pulled out his gun.

"M-Manny, I'm not messing with anyone." The tears fell down my face.

POP!

His gun went off and I screamed.