UNFOLD

That familiar scent filled my nose and I was now on the hunt. There was chaos going on but I was determined to find Femi.

I saw her run into a room but before I got close to the door I heard gunfire. I detoured to the left feeling a sting on my arm...I knew I was hit. Quickly making it outside, I ran towards my motorcycle while my gunshot wound slowly healed.

"There's her scent again."

Once my helmet was on, I took a spin around the building. A smile formed on my face as she climbed off the bush and took off running.

I pulled her onto my bike and made her drift asleep for an easy ride to my place. Now, here I am watching her in my bed.

"Where am I?" She asked as soon as her eyes opened.

"Guess."

Femi looked in my direction and I felt my heart double in beat and the monster stir inside me.

"Ludovic..."

She got out of my bed, walking towards me. Her pretty brown eyes looked up at me then her small hand touched my chest.

"You're real."

My mouth took over hers and she naturally received me.

"Many nights I heard your voice and wished you were inside of me," she confessed.

Femi's words were confirmation of what her eyes showed me and my tongue entered her mouth again.

She pulled away to catch her breath then looked into my eyes.

"Ludovic, fuck me."

I didn't say a word...I moved behind her then unzipped her dress. She didn't move as her dress dropped to her ankles. No bra with lace panties underneath...a pleased smile formed on my face along with a hard as steel erection in my pants.

"I want to make you feel good. Will you let me?"

"Y-Yes."

With a silk scarf, I covered Femi's eyes. My fingertips softly caressed down to her lower back causing her to shiver. I placed a soft kiss on her stomach, her ass, the right side of her neck then pulled away...her breath trembled.

"Keep your hands to your sides."

Her nipples were hard...I gave my attention to the left one first. My tongue circled the areola, her breath quickened. Once I softly sucked her nipple she moaned, squeezing her legs together.

"No, open your legs."

With her hands still at her sides, Femi spread them back apart.

"Good girl."

I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. They were so wet and she smelled good.

I put leather straps on each of her wrists then pulled her toward my bed. Four tall rods with chains stood at each corner. Her wrists were hooked to the chains...she trembled nervously and I smiled.

***

Ludovic wrapped both my wrists, the fear along with excitement made me tremble. My arms went into the air and my imagination ran wild.

What is he going to do to me?

He turned me around then unexpectedly lifted me up and put my legs over his shoulders. Holding me up, my pussy was touching his nose.

"Oh!" I yelped at my body being lifted up with ease.

His warm wet mouth took over my clit while holding me in the air. The fear of falling and the sensation of his tongue made me grip the metal links.

"Mmmm...." he groaned between my legs.

"Oh yes! That's so good," my moans spilled out.

Within minutes, my hips grind against his face as he sucks my pearl into a full orgasm.

"Fuck yes!" I called out in satisfaction.

Ludovic lowered me onto my feet, letting my body calm slowly. His lips touched mine and his hands squeezed my breasts.

"Are you ready for me?"

I smiled with my eyes still covered. "Hell yeah."

A few seconds went by, then he removed the scarf from my eyes. My vision adjusted then I got a full look at his naked body.

I fell to my knees. "Oh shit."