TRUTH

I spent a week avoiding my husband, using my boutique to keep me busy. He sent flowers with the usual I love yous and sweet talk.

The crazy part about Manny is that he truly believes that he loves me. I believe he loves possessing me...I'm his favorite toy he wants no one else to play with or own.

Luckily, he had a business trip aka Lorna, his escape away from me ignoring him and Sharla being clingy. Yes, I knew about a few of his regulars, just in case a bitch tried to approach me I already know her identity.

It was late, about 11:23pm. The boutique closed two hours prior but I didn't want to go home. For the past few days it felt like someone was following me...maybe it's just me being paranoid but my husband is a sneaky bastard.

"Rough week?"

"Aaaah!" I screamed at the unexpected voice.

When I saw Ludovic standing in front of my desk I laughed. Either I was happy to see him or I was losing my damn mind.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Just appear without using doors. You can't be real."

I got up from my desk and stood in front of him. He had not one flaw on his face, his hair was pure jet black and his eyes were otherworldly.

"I'm not real?" His thumb caressed my lips.

"I meant...Y-You're real but not human."

He didn't respond to what I said...I was right.

"You think someone is following you?"

He must have heard my thoughts. I gave him a nod.

"Come with me and give them something to follow."

With no hesitation, I took Ludovic's hand, thinking we were going to walk out of the doors and get chased down. But instead the room went spinning and I held onto his arm for balance. My eyes were squeezed shut, once the motion was steady I opened them.

We were no longer in my office but weren't in the same place he brought me the first time. Before I could question my location, I was picked up and taken up the stairs.

Ludovic didn't fuck me this time...he made love to me.

Our naked sweat glistened bodies meshed against each other. My mind was trying to separate my feelings from how he was making my body feel.

"Ooh, ooh, Ludovic! Oh my god!" He slid in and out of me slowly.

Everytime I thought he couldn't go deeper...he did and my body went crazy. His kisses were like zaps of pleasure while his strokes were long, intense and deep, taking my orgasms to the next level.

"It's okay, baby...let yourself go," He said and I listened.

"Baybeee, AAH FUCK!" I came hard then tried to back away from the intensity of his thrust.

Ludovic held my hands down while his pace quickened and my center dripped onto the sheets.

"Uh, Femi, you feel so good."

My next climax made my back arch and my body tremble. I could feel his warmth release inside me along with my tears falling down my face. I never wanted to leave him as he softly kissed my lips.

***

I was comfortable not wanting to go back to my reality. The consequences no longer mattered to me.

After using the bathroom, I grabbed a black shirt from his closet. There was music playing downstairs and I could smell something delicious cooking too.

The closer I got down the steps I heard Ludovic's voice and I smiled. He must have sensed me and walked out of the dining area.

"Good Morning, beautiful."

"Good Morning," I answered, blushing.

He kissed my lips then I heard clapping.

"Alright cousin! Didn't know you had company."

My heart dropped when I saw Landis and Merion Severna. When they noticed it was me they both smiled.

"Femi Tega?" Landis looked me up and down.

Merion sipped his drink. "Our cousin hit the pussy lottery, brother."