The De Ja Vu Within

Danielle's House 8:15am
Danielle was rocking out on her guitar when she heard her alarm clock ring. "Ok time to get ready" Danielle exclaimed. She swiped on an outfit and made her bag hover towards her. Then she decided to have breakfast.

In the Kitchen was her Mum (Emma) and her sister (Dawn aged 16). "Hey you took watch!!" Danielle exclaimed. "So what if I did, It didn't match your outfit anyone" Dawn smirked. "That's it Dawn, Give me my watch back!!!" Danielle yelled. Their mum Emma left the room at that point. "Oh you think your so tough" Dawn smirked. "THATS IT IVE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!!" Danielle shouted as she moved her hands forward and sister came flying back and hit the wall with a big thud. Danielle quickly ran towards Dawn and checked out her sister. She was fine but unconscious. "What happened?" Emma exclaimed. Danielle knew she had to make up a lie. "She fell backwards into the wall" Danielle guilty said. Danielle didn't cry though, But heart felt like it was torn apart. They carried Dawn into the car. "Mum, Can I come with you?" Danielle asked with pleading eyes. "No Sweety , You can see her after school" Emma explained as she drove away.

Danielle felt guilty every step of the way. When she finally got to school it was 2nd Period. But she didn't feel like running to class. So she decided to walk to the Principals Office. "Sharna" Danielle asked "Can I talk to you about magic?". "Ok everybody OUT" Sharna exclaimed. Everybody left the room. "Now I just read your mind, This is peculiar. Today the exact same thing happened to me and my brother Tyler, I argued and then a force came over me and I used my powers to throw my brother through the window. He's alive but unconscious" Sharna explained. "And Alyssa did the same thing except he fell of the chair" Danielle exclaimed. "What's going on?" Sharna said thinking hard. "It's like there's more than one necklace" Danielle said.

Suddenly Sharna thought of an idea. "I've got it!!! There's more than one necklace. They've replicated the necklace and used them to take away our powers" Sharna explained. "That must be it, Thanks for your help. Hopefully your brother gets better soon" Danielle smiled as she left the room.

After school, Danielle's mum came to pick her up. It was a silent drive. When they got to the hospital, Danielle ran up to Dawns room. She flopped on top of Dawn and whispered. "I know you can't hear me right now, But I miss you and I need you right now. I know you've had tough times. Like how I forced you to move to New York with us and leave all your friends behind. I know that was hard for you to fit in. But you got there in the end. I love you". She then got off Dawn and walked towards her mother.

"Is there any news from the doctors?" Danielle asked. "They said she should be out of her coma in a few days. But she's gonna have an operation that's gonna take 6 weeks" Her mum answered. Danielle hoped she was okay.

When they got home, Danielle decided to check out Dawns room. It was neat and tidy. "Eww, Too Tidy" Danielle said disgusted. She then saw a book on her bed. It read "Clubs I'm in". "Boring" Danielle exclaimed as she flicked through the book. Then she left the room. But what she didn't notice was the most recent club she'd joined.

Hospital 12:00pm
A woman flew through the window and Dawn immediately woke up. "Am I in?" Dawn asked. "Yes you are. You are now a member of D.A.R.T.Z" The woman explained. "Yes!!! Now I'm getting Danielle's power" Dawn sniggered. "Those stupid Mysticals don't know what hit them" The woman cackled. "How am I getting Danielle's powers" Dawn asked. "By this beauty right here" The woman replied as she pulled the necklace out of her pocket. "Wow it's beautiful" Dawn exclaimed. "Here's one for you" The woman smiled as put the necklace on her. "Soon you'll have her power" The woman cackled "Goodbye Dawn, Remember to carry out your mission and that powers all yours". She then disappeared.

Omg Totally Twist

In the comments below please write
What do you think D.A.R.T.Z stands for and Who is the mysterious lady?

To be continued