The Tornado Within

Alea's P.O.V

I woke up on the sunny shores of a beach. But at the same time it wasn't, I realised where I was. I was in a painting.

I checked out my surroundings and looked at the others lying there sleeping on the ground.

"I can't let them ruin my operation" I thought as I took their phones out of their pockets.

"They won't suspect a thing" I thought as I ran into the Forrest. It was light and breezy.

I came to a spot in the woods where two Palm trees crossed over. "This should be the spot" I thought as I created a portal.

I quickly jumped through it hoping that I would end up at the school.

I came through and found myself at the school. I then ran down the hallway and ran into a the principals office.

"There you are" Emma shouted "You should have been here an hour ago".

"Sorry I was late, It just took a bit of time to make them go into the portal room, Especially Alyssa, Since she's going to be Queen of the Realm someday" I replied.

"She's going to make a great Queen and your gonna make a great Sorcerous" Sharna Maree exclaimed.

Just so you know...

Emma and Sharna Maree are not evil, It was just to see if Alyssa was worthy to be Queen👑

Alea is soon to be a Sorcerer because she's a fusion between...

Minders- A person that can use their mind to do telekinesis, Mind reading etc

Genie- Can grant people wishes

Elements- Can control Water, Fire, Snow, Air and Earth

Mystical- A witch

A full blooded Witch

When Alyssa turns 21 she becomes Queen and Alea will then become a Sorcerer.

"Should we let them out of the tornado?" Emma asked.

"Yeah we should" Sharna Maree replied.

"Tornado unwind
Together we will find
A pathway in between
To follow our Destiny" I chanted.

There was then a thud that came from the tornado room.

"I'll go check on them" I explained as I ran down to the tornado room.

I walked in and saw them asleep.

"They won't be asleep for long, I'd better pretend I was with them" I thought.

"Here comes the night
It's time to sleep tight
Calm down and breath
Join the path...
Of sweet dreams" I sang as everyone falls into a deep sleep.

"One more chant to go" I thought as I started to sing.

"I need to rest
To be the best
I must wake up
When the others say What's up" I chanted as I felt myself drifting to sleep.

Next chapter will be Alyssa's P.O.V in the tornado.

Chapter 19-The Forrest Within

To be continued
Please Comment