The De Ja Vu Within Part 2

Emily House 8:00am
Emily was doing her morning meditation when she felt a vibe coming on. A bird then flew in through the window. It landed on her shoulder. "Hey yah Emily, How's your morning?. Oh and here's your mail" The Bird spoke. Emily had unlocked an ability to be able to talk to animals. "Good thank you Tweety" She exclaimed as Tweety flew out of the window. Emily then looked through her mail. There was postcards and bills from the Dream catchers she bought online. There was also a letter from a school she applied for. She quickly tore open the letter. It said...

Dear Emily Dream
You are accepted in the Hippie High academy. You will be in peace and tranquility. Please sign the form below.

Name
Age
Address
Phone no

Emily as quick as she could filled out and ran to the kitchen. Her mother ( Katherine ) and her sister ( Rochelle ) were sitting at the table eating breakfast. "MUM" Emily shouted. "What dear" Her mother replied. "I got into Hippie High" She squealed. "That's so great honey" Her mother exclaimed. "I thought you'd get over this embarrassing Hippie thing, I mean it's so stupid" Rochelle smirked. "Hippies are not stupid, They are people that prefer peace!!!" Emily shouted. "Its more like people that are to lazy to fight" Rochelle sniggered. There mum then left the room. "You know what I've had it with your bad attitude Rachael Amanda Dream!!!" She shouted as a whole heap of birds flew into the room. They then picked her up and dropped her. Then they left instantly. "Rochelle, Are you alright, Speak to me" She exclaimed as she shook her wildly. Her mum immediately came into the room. "What happened?" Katherine asked. "Rochelle fell backwards and now she's unconscious" Emily answered. "Quick help me carry her to the car" Katherine said as she hurried her into the car. "Can I come?" Emily asked. "Yeah sure jump in" Her mum explained.

The hospital ride was quite long since they lived in the country. Finally they got here. The doctors carried Rochelle into the hospital. Her mum and Emily waited outside. The doctor then came out. "How is she?" Her mum asked. "She should be fine. But we can't have any visitors till she wakes up. Many people have claimed to see the patients that are unconscious wake up and talk to a lady" The doctor said. "Spooky" Emily replied. Then the doctor turned and left. "Well we better get going" Her mum said as they both turned and left.

Hospital 12:00pm
A woman flew through the window. Rochelle woke up. "Hello Rochelle, You've done well. Now I know you deserve Emily's powers" She cackled. "None of them will stand a chance if we're around" Rochelle sniggered. "No one will" She cackled.

To Be continued
Please keep guessing who this mysterious lady is?
And please keep guessing what D.A.R.T.Z stands for?

Please comment 😀