The Parallel Universe Within

All them started to chat like crazy about the plans for the wedding. Alea suggested a Fountain Cake when.....

"Hey all of you!!!!, Your suppose to fight evil here!!!" They shouted through the speaker.

"Oh like Dudes, We got like lost in like dream world" Emily exclaimed.

"What does that mean?" Danielle asked.

"It means, We got sidetracked" Emily replied.

"Why didn't you just say that?" Danielle questioned.

"Because that's not like in the like Hippie Handbook Dude" Emily answered.

"Anyway..... Let's go" Alea exclaimed as she ran down the hallway.

The others followed close behind.

They then came to a door with the words

Do Not Enter
Evil works in here
Don't you dare
Or your hair (Hair means You)
Will be in an Parallel Universe

"They must be in here" Blake explained as he opened the door as the others followed.

They found themselves in a pitch black room.

Suddenly the lights flicked on.

"Dude Please tell me like someone flicked like the light like on" Emily explained.

"Not me" All of them shouted.

Suddenly a tornado came out from underneath the floor. It began to grow bigger.

Alyssa ran for the door and tried to pull it open but it wouldn't open.

"Guys were trapped!!!" Alyssa screamed as everyone started to panic.

"I don't like wanna die man" Emily screamed.

"I know I didn't even become famous and get my nails redone" Alyssa replied sobbing.

"I didn't get to see the world" Danielle explained although she was one of the ones not panicking.

Alyssa and Emily were panicking like crazy. The rest were just worried.

The tornado swirled around them and sucked them in.

All they saw inside the tornado was a flash and then.......

"Where are we" Alyssa asked.

Where are they?
Guess in the comments below