⸺ Mastermind ⸺

she was the girl who vowed to save everyone but how would save her  

❛she was the girl who vowed to save everyone but how would save her❜  

It was all by design
'Cause I'm a mastermind

  ・・TABLE OF CONTENTS ・・)
・・・
ACT ONE Growing Up
𝐀𝐂𝐓 TWO Iron Man 1
SUMMER Iron Man 2
𝐀𝐂𝐓 THREE Avengers
ACT FOUR Plot twists!
ACT FIVE Iron Man 3?
ACT SIX Avengers: Age of Ultron
ACT SEVEN Captain America: Civil War
ACT EIGHT Spider-Man: Homecoming
ACT NINE Avengers: Infinity War
ACT TEN Falling In Love
ACT ELEVEN Avengers: Endgame
ACT TWELVE Life Without Her
ACT THIRTEEN Saving Her/Epilogue

━━━━━━━━

( ✰ 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦! ✰)  
━━━━

Lydia Maria Stark the daughter of Tony Stark. She was his everything. Once Lydia was born Tony changed completely. He became a dad and not just a playboy millionaire.

But once he gets kidnapped and iron man was born everything changes for the father-and-daughter duo.

But at the end of their story, Dr.Steven Strange decided to give the two a second chance.

By sending the past and present to a room where they watch Lydia's life. And they found out how her life completely changes.

And the daughter of Tony Stark dies a hero. She dies for the one she loved the most. Her father.

( ⭑ ━ ・・EXTENDED SUMMARY ⭑ ━ ・・)

okay, I have a genius IQ and am a multibillionaire does it look like I care what you say about me? 

IN WHICH the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind. 

━━━━━━━━

❀ ༄ ❀ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ❀ ༄ ❀
I do not own Avengers, nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OCS and the storyline that appears in this story. Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated as I said before.

❀ ༄ ❀ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ❀ ༄ ❀
this story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any chapters that include certain topics if necessary)