Chapter Two: Natalie Rushman

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWO ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
NATALIE RUSHMAN

❛boxing❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

boxing
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

It's been a few days since everything at the Capital. Lydia was laying on the sofa laughing as she watched her dad and Happy in the boxing ring.

Natasha smiles knowing what was coming soon. She wouldn't lie Nat loved the blonde girl. She reminded her of her sister Yelena.

"The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?l Pepper asks Tony as she walks into the room.

"Transfer paperwork?" Howard asks confused looking at his son.

"I gave Pepper the CEO position until Lydia becomes age," Tony says shrugging as Howard looks wide-eyed at that.

"I'm on happy time," Tony tells her as Pepper looks towards Lydia.

"Hi sweetheart," Pepper says as Lydia smiles at her.

"Hi, mom! I'm watching Happy get his butt kicked! It's funny," Lydia tells her amused making Happy scoff.

"I was not getting my butt kicked," Happy defends as Tony tries not to laugh.

he hits Happy in the face with his elbow. Sorry.

"Hey, your father isn't kicking my ass," Happy tells her as Tony hits Happy in the face with his elbow making Happy's head fly backward with a growl.

"I'm sorry," Tony says quickly not sounding at all apologetic as Lydia laughs.

"And he says he isn't getting his ass kicked," Lydia says shaking her head amused.

"What the hell was that?!" Happy asks Tony slightly stunned and confused by what had just happened.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks," Tony jokes as he jumps back and forth making Lydia laugh at him.

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it," Happy tells Tony as Lydia watches amazed.

"All right, put them up. Come on," Tony says as someone walks into the room making Lydia turn to see
dressed in a white blouse and black pants, and her long red hair, which Lydia was in love with.

"That's you?!" Clint yells pointing at Nat who rolls her eyes at him as she turns to him.

"Who else would it be Clint?" Nat asks him as Clint shrugs his shoulders not knowing what to say to that.