Chapter Two: Reunions and Prophecies

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 5 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼

warmth and love
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Before we continue someone will be joining us," Strange tells everyone making them confused before he opens a portal and someone comes through.

No one moved or said a thing as they saw who was in front of them. The blonde looks around before spotting a familiar face.

"Tony?" Elizabeth Odinson questions making Tony get up slowly and walk towards her.

Once in front of her Tony pulls her into a tight hug making Elizabeth hug him just as tight.

"What's going on? Where am I?" Elizabeth asks him before spotting her brothers.

Thor removes her from Tony's arms and pulls his twin towards him hugging her tightly making Elizabeth chuckle.

"Let's me go you oof! You are going to crush me," Elizabeth says jokingly as Thor pulls away and wipes his eyes as he looks at his sister.

"Sorry. I just missed you," Thor tells her making Elizabeth squeeze his checks.

"I missed you too," Elizabeth tells him before looking towards Loki who was just frozen. Elizabeth looks at him before running into his arms making Loki wrap his arms tightly around her.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you do that. You shouldn't have been banished from Asgard," Loki says making Elizabeth shake her head.

"Loki I do not regret anything, and being banished happened to be the best this g that happened to me. I met Tony and had a...wait, my daughter. Where is she?" Elizabeth asks no longer feeling her baby's magic through her veins.

"Liz it's been sixteen years. You died," Tony tells her sadly making Elizabeth look at him heartbroken before looking over her shoulder to see a blonde girl with Tony's eyes clutching onto a boy with brown hair.

"Lydia?" Elizabeth asks making tears appear in the blonde's hair as she nods her head.

"Mom," Lydia whispers before rushing towards the woman. Elizabeth wraps her arms around her daughter tightly as Lydia closes her eyes.

Ever since she was a child and realized what happened to her mom Lydia has dreamed about this moment.

When her uncles told her about Valhalla and how when she died Lydia would see her mom again was something she looked forward to, but here her mom was.