Chapter Two: The Tesseract

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWO ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
The Tesseract

❛Loki of Asgard❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Loki of Asgard
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The scene begins with burning blue flames. A smoky cube shape emerges. The Tesseract.

"How did you get that?" Howard asks wide-eyed as he shares a look with Peggy.

In a throne room in space at night time, someone is kneeling behind a throne. The figure is clothed in armor and is known as The Other.

"The tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power...," the other says as he holds out the scepter.

Loki then comes out of the shadows, taking the staff.

Loki stiff slightly remembering every that had happened as the ones who didn't know him look towards Loki.

"Stop judging you don't know the full story," Lydia tells them with a glare making them turn back to the scene.

Lydia smiles as she winks at Loki who smiles at his little mischief maker.

"But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow," The Other tells Loki as it shows thousands of Chitauri are awaiting orders.

"Those things are so ugly and creepy looking," Lydia says shivering disgusted.

"The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?" The Other asks.

"Uhm rude! We are smarter than he thinks," Lydia says rolling her eyes at the idiot on the screen.

The scene then changes to a SHIELD facility at night. They are evacuating by helicopter and vehicle, and one helicopter lands, dropping off Maria Hill and Nick Fury while Agent Phil Coulson is awaiting them.

"Papa Fury!" Lydia cheers with a bright smile as many look at the girl confused but she just shrugs. He loved her no matter what he said.

"How bad is it?" Fury asks Coulson.

"That's the problem, sir. We don't know," Coulson tells him as they enter the facility, passing fleeing technicians, and taking only the essentials.

"Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago," Coulson informs Fury.

"Selvig! He is a good friend of mine!" Thor yells as many wince at the loudness in his voice.

"Shut up you buffoon!" Loki tells his brother who looks towards him like a kicked puppy.