Chapter Three: The Decision

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 5 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

❛practice not making perfect❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

practice not making perfect
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The screen then lights up again and it is quiet before they see Tony in his suit being thrown into a wall.

Lydia winces as everyone begins to laugh at Tony who shakes his head. Those were one of the most painful weeks of his life.

"Oh! I'm so sorry dad! I don't mean to!" Lydia says across the room with a sorry expression on her face as she winces.

"It's okay. I'm alive," Tony mutters as he groans slightly from the pain.

"You were trying to teach her how to use her powers," Elizabeth states instead of asking as Tony nods slowly.

"It seems your brain cells have got even smaller," Elizabeth tells him making Tony scoff at her.

"I didn't know it would be this hard!" Tony defends as Elizabeth chuckles shaking her head.

"Dad this isn't working," Lydia says as she sits down on the ground looking around the now destroyed lab that had dents in the walls, breaking pieces of different parts, glass, and fire extinguisher foam in different places.

Everyone just looks at the lab in disbelief Lydia just looks sheepish. Loki shakes his head getting flashbacks to when he tried to teach Lydia.

"Hey, you're getting better. You stop lighting everything on fire," Tony says stepping out of his suit as he walks towards his daughter who was looking down.

Tony sighs as he squats down in front of his daughter.
"Lydia I'm okay," Tony tells her as Lydia looks up at him with tears in her eyes.

"What if one day you aren't? I could hurt you. I could hurt everyone," Lydia whispers to him terrified as Tony just stares at her.

Tony brings his daughter closer to him kissing her forehead as Lydia closes her eyes feeling safe. Her father was her safe place.

Elizabeth looks towards them and smiles softly. She knew Tony would be a good father. An amazing one and she was right. He was everything and more.

"Oh cuddly bunny," Tony whispers before hugging his daughter close to him as Lydia clutches onto him.

"I'm going to take your grandmother's offer," Tony says making Lydia pull back and look at him in surprise.