Chapter Four: Asgard

❪ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘢𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lydia's clenched her eyes shut trying to block the bright light that felt like it was destroying her perfect eyesight before she heard a voice.

"Welcome Princess Lydia of Asgard and Mr.Tony of Misgard,"  a deep voice says making Lydia's eyes reluctantly blink her eyes but she looks at a tall man dressed in golden armor with yellow eyes meeting and a soft smile on his face.

"Heimdall," Elizabeth whispers seeing her old friend. It's been so long since she saw him and she would not lie about how much she missed him.

Her first love.

But like always her Father ruined anything good in her life. She lost everything in one second due to her Father, but looking at her daughter she knew she wouldn't change anything. She was perfect.

"Hi," Lydia whispers staring at the man wide-eyed who smiles slightly at her before going back to his duties just as someone appears.

"Lydia. Anthony," Frigga states staring at the two with a soft smile on her lips dressed in her blue gown with silver armor that made her look ethereal.

Elizabeth took a deep breath staring at her Mother, but she wasn't the only one. Thor had tears in his eyes and Loki wouldn't even look at the screen. It hurt him too much.

Lydia lays her head on Peter's shoulder who kisses the top of her head intertwining their hands together giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Uhm...Grandma?" Lydia questions then states making Frigga smoke brightly at her.

"Come. I'll show you both to the castle and your quarters before we all have a feast tonight to welcome you two," Frigga tells the two making them nod as they follow after the woman.

Tony and Lydia look in astonishment seeing the castle of gold and how beautiful their view was.

"Wow," Tony and Lydia state simultaneously with wide eyes. Tony grabs Lydia's hand squeezing it as she walks beside him.

"I have made sure your rooms are beside each other. You both will have your own wings with servants to help you with anything you need. Guards will be posted for safety reasons," Frigga tells the two as they walk through the castle hallways.

Lydia smiles softly at everyone who stares at the blonde wide-eyed before bowing for the three. Lydia looks towards her dad who smirks making her shake her head at him.