Chapter Three: Blackmail at it's Finest

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER THREE ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
BLACKMAIL AT ITS FINEST

❛welcome to monaco❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

welcome to monaco
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Lydia! Come on!" Tony yells down the stairs as Lydia huffs and begins pulling her three different suitcases.

"How many bags does she take places?" Clint asks wide-eyed as Tony shrugs.

"I stopped counting over the years," Tony tells him not even wanting to guess.

"Dad here you go," Lydia says smiling as she hands her dad one of the suitcases Tony shakes his head but smiles at her.

"Alright let's go Happy is waiting for us outside and Pepper is at the airport. Also, Natalie will be joining us in Monaco," Tony tells Lydia who nods before pausing.

"Just be careful dad," Lydia tells him with a double meaning in her words.

Tony looks at her but Lydia just begins heading toward the car.

"What does that mean?! Lydia? Lydia!" Tony questions racing after his daughter who was now laughing.

"Don't forget my bag!" Lydia calls out making Tony turn around and grab it before following his daughter.

"She does that all the time! I hate the double meaning of her words. It's annoying," Tony huffs as he shakes his head.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Soon the four arrived at the Historic Monaco Grand Prix, for a series of car races, each focused on a particular moment in the history of the Grand Prix.

They were here to watch the race and help the Stark team, but it should also be considered a small party.

Lydia sat between Tony and Pepper as Happy drive them to the hotel where the racing was taking place.

Once they arrived Tony went opened the back door of the car, and anyone who was sitting or standing where they could see him erupted in applause simultaneously.

"Well that won't raise his ego," Lydia mutters as Tony raises two fingers to say hello, making his sign of peace.

"I love her," Rhodey says laughing and shaking his head as Tony rolls his eyes. His ego wasn't that big. Right?