Chapter Four: Racetrack Attack

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FOUR ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
RACETRACK ATTACK

❛injured❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

injured
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The scene changes to inside the bathroom. Tony pricks his finger to test blood toxicity. The system shows 53%

"That's not good. That's not good at all," Bruce says shaking his head. Tony sighs as he knows what was about to happen.

Tony looks up in the mirror as he places his hand on the marble countertop. Tony ran his hands under the running water before running his damp hands over his face.

Tony then stares at himself in the mirror just looking at himself.

"Got any other bad ideas?" Tony asks himself before he sighs heavily

"I'm sorry, Princess," Tony says as he goes to leave the bathroom. 

Tony shakes his head he shouldn't have done it. He should not have done it. Pepper, Happy, and Nat shared a look before looking at Tony.

"Tony," Pepper says sadly as Tony shakes his head. Nothing anyone said could make him feel better.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

In the dining room, Lydia sat at the table with Pepper eating her desserts.

"Don't eat too many you'll get a stomach ache," Pepper tells Lydia who nods.

"Yes ma'am," Lydia says before looking up at the tv screen when she heard her father's voice.

"Well, what's the point of having and having a racing car, if you don't drive it?" Tony asks as the outside crowd applauds.

"Mom," Lydia whispers worriedly making Pepper turn and look wide-eyed and worriedly.

"Tony! That's dangerous and reckless!" Maria yells at her son who looks towards him.

"It wasn't my fault! I was being poisoned!" Tony defends himself as Maria shakes her head at her son.

"She remembers me so much of Lydia," Rhodey says laughing as Pepper nods agreeing with him.

"Uhm I don't think he is supposed to do that but it looks awesome! Can I do it?!" Lydia asks Pepper excitedly.

"No!" Pepper tells Lydia right away who pouts at that. She wanted to it seemed fun and slightly reckless.