Chapter Three: Protective Dad

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER THREE ⁺◟༉ . . .
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩
PROTECTIVE DAD
two-five years old

❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩ PROTECTIVE DAD❛two-five years old❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Tony sighs as he hurries to get back home after a meeting he had to be at. Lydia was now two years old.

Happy was waiting for him with the door open as Tony went to get in when someone calls his name.

Tony glared at the screen along with Happy, Pepper, and Rhodey seeing the woman coming towards Tony.

"Mr. Stark! Excuse me, Mr. Stark! Christine Everhart, Vanity Fair magazine. Can I ask you a question?" A woman asks coming towards Tony who sighs looking towards her.

"She's cute," Happy Hogan whispers to Tony.

"She's all right?" Tony says as he turns to face Christine.

"Wait is that how you decide to talk with someone? If there cute or not?" Steve asks Tony doesn't even look toward him. As if Steve wasn't there.

"No it's a secret way for us to communicate to see if Tony wants to speak to her or not," Happy tells Steve who nods.

"Hi," Christine Everhart says smiling at Tony.

"Yeah. Okay--," Tony says waving for her to start.

"It's okay?" Christine asks making Tony nod.

"Go," Tony tells her making Christine smile.

"Mr.Stark many want to know would you have been happier having a son than a daughter?" Christine asks Tony who immediately tenses up looking at her.

"Someone to inherit your father's company," Christine finishes as Tony removes his sunglasses looking at her as Happy shakes his head.

"She did not just say that?!" Maria yells angrily as many nods.

"Not surprising she would say something like that," Natasha says as many glares at the woman.

"I'm just going to say this once. So listen closely," Tony says as he looks at the woman who nods moving her phone closer with a bright smile.

"My daughter saved my life. And I will never regret her. I am beyond happy that I had a daughter and if someday she wants to inherit the company then she will. Or if one day she wants to become a vet when I give her all the damn animals she wants!" Tony tells her angrily before getting in his limo and leaving.