Chapter Eight: Kidnapped Again

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER EIGHT ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Kidnapped Again

❛ego taken down a few❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

ego taken down a few
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Once everyone calms down slightly Tony was still holding Lydia tightly to him as the movie begins playing once again.

Lydia looks at the Tesseract noticing it glowing and the arguing in the background making her turn to everyone.

"It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time bomb," Bruce says looking at Fury.

"You need to step away," Fury says stepping towards Bruce.

"Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?" Tony asks as he puts his arm around Steve.

"You know damn well why! Back off!" Steve says pushing Tony off of him.

Lydia gasps looking at the screen before smirking.

"Watch your language young man!" Lydia exclaims as Steve glares at her making Lydia laugh loudly.

"Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me," Tony says as he comes face-to-face with Steve.

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?" Steve asks as he walks around Tony.

"A father, Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist," Tony tells him as he looks toward Steve.

"In that order," Tony tells everyone as he pulls Lydia closer to him

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself," Steve says looking at Tony.

"You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you," Steve tells Tony looking at him.

"I think I would just cut the wire," Tony tells him looking Steve in the eye as Steve begins to smile.

"Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero," Steve tells Tony.

"Really? Who are you calling a hero Steve? The damage you have done you definitely aren't one," Lydia says as she gets up and begins walking toward Steve.