Chapter One: Panel

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
𝙰𝚌𝚝 3
CHAPTER ONE:
PANEL

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━𝙰𝚌𝚝 3CHAPTER ONE:PANEL

expo
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Alright Iron Man two will be beginning now," Dr.Strange says making Tony look at him.

"When will my daughter be coming? I want to see her. I need to see her," Tony tells Strange who nods.

"She'll be coming after this movie," Strange tells him making Tony nod as he sighs in relief.

"Can I see her just to make sure she is okay?" Tony asks just needing to make sure she was alive and safe.

Strange nods as he opens a portal of sorts and there in the middle of it was Lydia laughing as she sits in her bed watching The Vampire Diaries.

Maria gasps looking at the granddaughter who grew up to become more beautiful than she could ever imagine.

"What happened?" Howard asks noticing her leg was propped up and her arm was in a sling with a cut on her forehead.

Everyone then looks at the girl worriedly. Team Captain looks down guilty. They never wanted Lydia to be hurt. Never Lydia.

"A war happened and Lydia was hurt," Rhodey says as Tony's jaw clenched seeing his daughter.

"But she's alright. She'll be healed soon," Pepper tells the worried grandparents and Tony who was looking at his daughter guilty.

He shouldn't have let her come. He didn't want to but telling Lydia she couldn't do something was as if talking to a brick wall. She was going to do it whether you wanted her to or not. 

Lydia on the screen phone goes off making her look at it and she small smile appears on her face before she begins texting back.

Pepper looks at the screen wide-eyed before smirking as she laughs making Tony confused.

"Why are you laughing?" Tony asks confused as Pepper shakes her head. 

"Nothing," Pepper says with a knowing look as Lydia's phone begins to ring and she laughs answering.

"Missed me already?" Lydia asks with a smile as she pulls the show leaning back slightly.

"Wait who is she talking to?!" Tony asks worriedly as Strange just looks around trying not to laugh.

"You know something! What is it!?" Tony yells at Strange who just looks at Tony.