Chapter Seven: Destiny

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SEVEN ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Destiny

❛calling to her❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

calling to her
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The scene then changes back to Lydia who walks towards the cage and sits down in front of Loki as she eats her cheeseburger.

"So why are you dressed like that? It's weird," Lydia tells Loki as she looks at his outfit.

Lydia sniffles as she chuckles slightly at her past self actions and Loki's offended expression.

"And why are you here little one?" Loki asks eyeing Lydia who shrugs.

"Well, I hacked the pentagon and blackmailed the director of SHEILD to let me come," Lydia tells Lydia as she takes a bite of her cheeseburger Loki looks at her impressed.

"And I do not like being far from my dad. It worries me," Lydia tells Loki who looks at her.

"So why are you a bad guy? Truthfully I always like the bad guy in tv shows. They are just misunderstood in my opinion and just needs a hug and some hot chocolate," Lydia tells Loki as she nods her head thinking about it.

"Are you offering me a hug and some hot chocolate?" Loki asks Lydia who looks at him.

"Do you want some?" Lydia asks him as Loki smiles slightly looking at the girl.

"You remind me of someone I once knew," Loki tells Lydia who smiles at him.

"Is it my amazing looks? Or my attitude? Both to me is a compliment unless it's not meant to be," Lydia says although confused as Loki looks at her.

"A compliment. She was one of the best people I know. She was disowned after trying to protect me. She was my biggest protector and best friend," Loki says thinking about the girl who he hadn't thought about in years.

Loki looks down at that remembering her. How he missed her more than words could ever express.

"She sounds amazing," Lydia tells him with a soft smile as Loki nods at her.

"She was," Loki tells her as Lydia looks at him.

"Can I ask why? Why do you want earth? I mean truthful humans suck and I'm guessing so does aliens," Lydia says shrugging as Loki looks at her weirdly.

"No surprise that even Loki doesn't understand Lydia at times," Clint says shrugging as Lydia rolls her eyes at him.

"Because I want to be king. It's my rightful place," Loki tells Lydia who looks at him confused.