Red riding hood and the Wolf (R.L)

{start}

"It's spooky season Moony! You have to dress up for the party or you will be barred from entry." Peter whined, while dramatically pleading with his hands.

The Great Hall felt more busier and livelier than usual with everyone starting to dress up in their costumes...after all it was Halloween.

Remus ignored his friend's pleas, raising an eyebrow at him, then simultaneously shoving a mouthful of lasagna in his mouth.

Sirius smirked, "Oh Wormtail, that's no way to treat your friend. Of course he's coming to the party. In fact we even have the costume planned out on your bed.".

James ran a hand through his hair while muttering, stressed about the fact that the 4th marauder was planning to not show at their annual Halloween party in the Room of Requirement.

Lupin mentioned something about exams and tests coming up, but he didn't bother to listen to that part.

He and his friends had all planned matching outfits for the party and Moony needed to make sure he didn't leave his pair alone.

James was an angel paired with Lily's devil outfit.
Ironic as per Sirius's comment.

Marlene and Sirius were both bikers.
Peter on the other hand had somehow convinced Sirius's younger brother, Regulus, to go as two quidditch players from the Golden Giants team.

Y/N had other plans, choosing a secret costume for herself and Remus which everyone but Remus and James knew about.

Sirius lazily adjusted himself, his body as relaxed as a sloth, knowing the boy would eventually end up at the party. All because of a little somebody currently entering the Great Hall.

"It's a wolf by the way." Sirius finally revealed, with a grin on his face, waiting to see the slouched boy's reaction.

Remus clattered his utensils with a clank on his plate, his eyes fixated on the food in front of him.

The people seated around them turned to look at them waiting for an outburst to happen but eventually returned to their conversation after a girl approached them, interrupting the silence.

"Deep breaths Lupin. I chose it."

Remus turned to finally set his eyes upon you.

You made eye contact with him, only for his face to turn from an expression of fury to pure adoration. He looked at you slowly, top to bottom and again bottom to top.

"Red riding hood." he mumbled, his face turning red.

It turned red not because of the fact that he realized that you had planned matching outfits with him. All while completely oblivious of his condition and how it would be awkward.

But instead regarding the dress you were wearing.

It was just a simple red dress with a red cloak. And yet you made it look like the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

Frankly, you looked stunning. So stunning that all Remus could do was stare at you with his mouth slightly open.

You sat down next to Remus, grabbing his fork to finish his lasagna while he formed a few words.

"You want to go with me?" Remus repeated again, clearing his throat after he stared at your lips stained with tomato sauce.

You licked your lips quickly and nodded, "Yes. And you're still not dressed.".

You got up immediately, with your black boots making you an inch taller than you actually were.

You gave Remus one smile urging him to join you, and that's all it took.