Smile

~Five years later~

"Sei~" Aiko screamed running down the stairs. "Are we on time?" she said putting on her shoes.

"Yes." he said looking at his wristwatch. "Let's go."

Saying so, the both of them headed towards the stadium where Seijuro had to play for the Nationals. Once they arrived Aiko run towards the other members of Seijuro's team: a guy who had dark green hair which didn't reach his eyes that were green as well, he was wearing black-framed glasses that were framed on all sides except for the top, he had bandages on his left hand and he was holding a blue puppet in his right hand; a guy with blond hair, large light brown eyes with long eyelashes; an abnormally tall guy with shoulder lenght, lavender hair and violet eyes who was eating candies; a small guy with light blue hair and eyes and a fairly pale skin; and a tanned guy, who had navy blue eyes and hair.

"Dai-chan!" she screamed running towards the tanned guy.

"Stop calling me that, shortie." he said. "I'm a guy."

"So?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Change it." he said ruffling her hair.

"Ok, perverted toast." she giggled.

"Dai-chan is perfect." Aomine said.

"Perverted toast? Geez, that was hilarious!" the blond guy exclaimed wiping away his tears.

"Kise-kun, don't laugh like that." the one with light blue hair stated.

"But, Kurokocchi!" the so-called Kise pouted.

"Now I decided that you are my perverted toast, I can't go back!" she said.

"You can!" the tanned guy exclaimed leaning down to her level.

"Stop it." the one with glasses said.

"It's kinda funny." the one with violet hair stated eating a crisp.

"Murasakibara, stop eating!" the first one said.

"Never, Mido-chin." the other one said eating.

"Stop it, everyone." Seijuro said. "Daiki, stop harrassing my sister."

"This is the first time I ain't doing anything, actually." he said crossing his hands behind his head.

"What?" Seijuro asked with a creepy smile.

"Did somebody talk?" Aomine asked looking around awkwardly knowing he would be dead if he repeated.

They got inside the big stadium together and sat with some other teams. Aomine, Kise and Murasakibara were sitting on the front while Kuroko, Aiko, Seijuro and Midorima were sitting behind them.

"That guy is pretty good, isn't he?" Aiko said pointing at a player on the court. "He dribbles very well."

"He is." Seijuro said placing his head on his left palm. "But the one who played the previous match was definitely better."

"You mean the Uncrowned King?" she asked leaning against Seijuro's arm as he nodded. "When are you going to play?"

"After next match, Akashi-chan." Kuroko said.

"Thanks! Call me 'Aiko', Kuroko-kun." she smiled.

"Oi, Rin-chan!" a guy with short orange hair and green eyes who was sitting behind Aiko said.

"What?" Rin, a guy with blond hair and purple eyes asked.

"Doesn't she look just like the captain of the Generation of Miracles?" he whispered pointing at Aiko.