Games

"Come on, Aiko-chan." Kotaro said. "I'll hold your hands don't worry."

Aiko shook her head as she was holding the backrest of a bench to prevent herself from falling on the ground.

"What if I fall face first on the cement with legs and arms stretched out and a professional skater does some tricks on me? Blood will spray everywhere, trust me, everywhere!"

"There's no way someone will do tricks on you." Kotaro chuckled.

"So you're taking for granted that I'm going to fall face first?!" she said trying not to lose her balance.

"No, I'll be right there next to you, come on!"

"No no no! Let's play something easier and less dangerous than this!"

"Are videogames ok?"

"Yeah, whatever is fine!"

Kotaro smiled helping her get off of his skateboard, then the two of them walked to his house and got into the living-room.

"Here!" he said turning the playstation on and then sat on the floor using his couch as a backrest. "Come here!" he said patting the space in front of him.

Aiko sat in between his legs and pressed her back against his built chest and he put his arms around her waist so that she could see him using the controller.

"You're amazing!" she stated with sparkling eyes.

"Are you having fun just watching?" he asked resting his chin on her right shoulder.

"Yes! I'm not good at videogames."

"What? Then you have to play!" he exclaimed.

They spent the entire afternoon playing videogames, laughing and talking nonsense until Seijuro messaged Aiko.

Seijuro: Is everything ok?

Aiko: Yes :) I'm learning how to play videogames with Kotaro-kun!

Seijuro: Ok. Are you coming back for dinner?

"Kotaro-kun, Sei asked me if I'm going back for dinner..." she said.

"Uh? Well, I'd like if you ate here." he said looking at her. "But I don't have anything to eat here and I'm really bad at cooking."

"Don't worry!" Aiko chuckled seeing him so frustrated.

Aiko: Yes, I'm eating with you.

Seijuro: Good. Take care.

Aiko: Ok, ok! See you later!

"Done!" she said placing her phone beside her, then took the second controller and sat beside Kotaro.

"You know, when I play videogames I hardly answer the phone because I don't like being interrupted." he stated looking at the pause sign on the screen. "Unless it's someone I really care about. In that case I'd stop everything!"

~At home~

"I'm home!" she said closing the door.

"Welcome back." Seijuro stated from the living-room. "How was your day?"

"It was fun!" she smiled sitting beside him. "We went to the park to skate but eventually changed our mind because I was too scared so we went to his house and played videogames. What about you?"

"Being the president of the Student Council is really annoying. So many papers! I can see papers everywhere!" he said throwing his hands up in the air.