Surprise

~Five years later~

Aiko, Kotaro and Seito, their five-years-old son, were playing together in the living-room when the doorbell rang.

"Gatcha!" Kotaro exclaimed picking up his red haired son and turning him upside down. "Let's go and see who is hiding behind the door." saying so he walked towards the door while swinging his son a little making him laugh.

"We got a problem here, dad." Seito said between laughs.

"Really? Do we have a problem?" Kotaro stopped in front of the door and looked down.

Aiko leaned against the living-room door jamb smiling while looking at them.

"How are you supposed to open the door if you're holding me like this?" Seito asked.

"I'll drop you." Kotaro stated letting his son slide down a little but he held him tighter as soon as he started to squeal. "Who's there?"

"Akashi." Seijuro stated and Seito kept on laughing because of his position.

Kotaro held Seito between his right hip and his arm and opened the door with his left hand.

"Kimi!" Seito exclaimed as soon as he saw Seijuro's daughter and Kotaro put him down. "Hi!"

"Hi." the little girl said.

"Come in, it's quite cold outside." Kotaro said stepping aside and they did as told.

"Hi, Aiko-chan!" Misaki smiled hugging her.

"Hi, Misaki-chan." Aiko did the same.

"Kimi, wanna play with me?" Seito asked following her.

"Like I said it's 'Akashi-senpai' for you." she stated pointing at his face with her right index.

"Waah?! Why is that? You're my cousin!" Seito whined.

"I'm two years older than you and you're as tall as me. I hate this."

"But I wanna play with you!" he pouted but then an idea popped in his mind. "I'll walk on my knees if you want!"

"This kind of scene reminds me of Sei and Kotaro back in High School." Aiko chuckled placing six empty glasses on the tea-table.

Kimi burst out laughing when Seito kneeled down making his famous puppy eyes.

"Ok, ok. What should we play?" she asked smiling.

"Let's build something with LEGOs!" he exclaimed getting up.

"Let's go!" Kimi exclaimed grabbing his hand then she pulled him towards the corner where he kept his games.

"What brings you here?" Kotaro asked sitting next to Aiko after placing some snacks and drinks on the table.

"Just wandering what Aiko wanted to do for her birthday." Seijuro stated. "And because Kimi wanted to play with Seito."

"Waah?! Why are you keeping all the red LEGOs?!" he asked widening his green eyes.

"Because you have red hair. You're red enough." she stated. "But I can give you the yellow ones."

"Deal." he smiled taking them.

"I'm not planning to do anything special." Aiko smiled. "I don't like big parties."

"Every year the same story." Misaki sighed. "Ok, nothing big."

"Than-"

"But..." Seijuro cut her off. "You have to let us take care of everything."

"Ok, ok." Aiko chuckled raising her hands in front of her. "I won't do anything at all!"