Valentine's Day

~A month later~

"Sei, I'm home!" Aiko said walking towards the living-room. "What are you doing here?" she asked pointing at Kise, Kuroko and Aomine.

"Kise-kun wanted your chocolate." Kuroko stated.

"You came all the way here for my chocolate?" Aiko asked walking into the kitchen. "Hi, Sei!" she smiled placing a plastic bag on the table.

"Hi." he said without looking at her, reading a book.

"Why are they here?" she asked wearing her light blue apron.

"Ryouta wants your chocolate."

"I want the real reason." she chuckled taking some chocolate bars.

"That's the real reason." he said calmly.

"Aicchi! I want your chocolate!" Ryouta pouted getting into the kitchen.

"Valentine's day is tomorrow." she stated.

"Kise, shut up!" Aomine said. "I can't hear the TV."

"And you? What are you doing?" Aiko asked.

"I wanted to see you in that apron." Aomine smirked.

Seijuro closed his book, got up to go and kill Aomine but Aiko stopped him.

"I wanted to see you, Aiko-san." Kuroko said smiling.

Then the doorbell rang and Seijuro opened the door.

"Good afternoon, Sei-chan!" Kotaro exclaimed and Seijuro shut the door closed. "Oh, come on!" he whined.

"Who's there?" Aiko asked.

"No one." Seijuro said.

"It's Kotaro!" Kotaro shouted. "Ko-ta-ro!"

"Open up, Sei!" Aiko chuckled shaking her head slightly.

"Fine." Seijuro sighed and opened the door.

"Thank you, Aiko-chan~!" Kotaro smiled running inside. "Oh, hi, Aomine, Kise and Kuroko!"

"Yo, Kotaro!" Aomine said lazily waving.

"Hi, Hayacchi!" Kise exclaimed.

"Good afternoon!" Kuroko said.

"Hayama-kun, what are you doing here?" Aiko asked getting out of the kitchen.

"I came to see you and Sei-chan, that's all!" he said showing his brightest smile. "What are you doing?"

"I'm baking Valentine's day chocolates." she said heading towards the kitchen.

"I want your chocolate right now!" Kise whined sitting on a chair in the kitchen.

"You have to wait until tomorrow!" she said. "Wait, tomorrow? Are you staying here in Kyoto tonight?"

"Here, actually." Aomine said walking in the kitchen with Kuroko and Hayama. "I'll be sleeping with you, Aiko." he smirked.

That's when a pair of red scissors flew and stuck in the door jamb, next to Aomine's head.

"What the-?!" Aomine screamed.

"Sorry, my scissors slipped." Seijuro said in a low voice looking at his book with his right hand raised.

"Sei!" Aiko scolded him. "What did I tell you some days ago? Don't try to kill people like this!"

"Like I said, my scissors slipped." he stated and kept on reading his book.

"Aiko-san, may I help you?" Kuroko asked approaching her.

"No!" she chuckled. "I can't give you chocolates saying 'Happy Valentine's day, Kuroko-kun! It's from me and you, actually'!"

"I guess you have a point here." Kuroko stated.

"I know. I'm absolute." Aiko laughed trying to copy her brother.

"Will I receive chocolates too, Aiko-chan?" Kotaro asked with sparkling eyes.

"No, obviously." she said melting the chocolate. "We've known each other for a month now. It's not enough to give you chocolates."

"Don't worry, Hayama-kun." Kuroko patted his back. "We had waited too."

"Four month, actually." Kise pouted.

"Kotaro, wanna watch a movie?" Aomine asked.

"Mmh... sure!" he smiled going to the living-room.

"I wanna watch a movie too!" Kise said reaching Aomine and Kotaro.

"May I stay here, Aiko-san?" Kuroko asked staring at the melting chocolate.

"Sure." she smiled.

"Akashi, Tetsu!" Aomine called. "Come here."

Seijuro got up and walked towards the living-room to watch TV with them. Kuroko hesitated but eventually apologized to Aiko and joined them.

"Boys." she thought smiling.

"No, I'll sleep with Aicchi!" Kise said to Aomine. "Akashicchi won't allow you to sleep with her!"

"With you either." Seijuro stated. "You'll sleep in the guest room, as usual."

"There's no way I'll sleep with Kise once more!" Aomine said. "He stole my pillow!"

"I stole it." Kuroko admitted.

"Wha- why?!" Aomine asked grabbing his collar. "Why did you do that, Tetsu?!"

"I can't sleep unless I hug something." he murmured.

"Buy a dog, then! Or find yourself a girlfriend!" Aomine exclaimed. "That was my pillow!"

"Stop arguing. Aiko'll sleep in her own room, you'll sleep in the guest room. Case closed." Seijuro said taking the TV remote control.

"What do you want to eat for dinner, guys?" Aiko asked placing the melted chocolate in a bowl.

"Tofu so-"

"Shut up, Sei. I didn't ask you." she said.

"You said 'guys'." Seijuro thought narrowing his eyes.

"Omelettes!" Kise exclaimed.

"Everything's fine!" Kotaro smiled. "As long as you cook."

"I don't care as long as I can see you in that apron." Aomine smirked.

"You're lucky my scissors slipped on the door jamb before." Seijuro said.

"I like omelettes." Kuroko stated.

"It's omelettes, then!" Aiko smiled baking her Valentine's gifts.

When Aiko finished baking, the six of them played together and ate their dinner before going to bed.

Hello everyone! :)
I have nothing important to say, so...
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse

Seijuro: Should I take it as an offense?