Mangas

~A week later, on the rooftop~

"Aiko-chan, do you think I'm acting strange?" Misaki asked placing her hands on her cheeks.

"No, why?" Aiko tilted her head to the side.

"Everytime I run into Akashi-kun he smirks or chuckles... is he making fun of me?" she whispered burying her face in her knees.

"I w-" the roof door opened cutting her off.

"So here you are." Seijuro said closing the door behind him. "I've been looking for you for twenty minutes."

"We have been here the whole time." Aiko said. "Woo, I sounded like Kuroko-kun." she chuckled. "What do you need?"

"Nothing, actually. I was worried because I couldn't find you anywhere." he said sitting next to his sister.

After that on the three of them fell an awkward silence until Aiko spoke.

"Well, since Misaki-chan is too afraid to ask, I'll do it." she said and then coughed. "Why are you always chuckling everytime you see her? Are you making fun of her?"

"A-Aiko-chan." Misaki whispered.

"Uh? No." he stated. "I just find it cute how she blushes everytime she looks at me."

"How can you say something like this so bluntly?" Misaki thought and her eyes widened.

"I guess I should leave now." Aiko said getting up. "I have some...uhm... manager's stuff to do. See you!"

Saying so she got inside the school leaving Misaki and Seijuro alone.

"I-I-I should g-go too." Misaki said getting up. "I-It's about to rain."

"Don't you want to know what I think about you?" he asked resting his left elbow on his left knee lazily.

"I d-don't wanna hear it, actually." she said blushing looking away.

"So you don't care that I've fallen for you?" he asked getting up.

"See? I knew it- wait, you said... what?!" she exclaimed turning towards him.

"I've fallen for you."

"B-But... in a week? That's not ev-"

"I didn't say I've fallen for you in a week." he cut her off. "I've been thinking about you lately and I realized I like you. That's what I wanted to tell you."

"I-I like you too." she blushed madly looking at the ground.

"Then you're my girlfriend from now on." he stated and she hummed in response. "Look at me." he said holding her chin to raise her head.

"T-This is embarrassing." she said looking at the door from the corner of her eye.

"Then I'm going to make it more embarrassing."

"Wha-" she looked at him but his lips cut her off.

"Let's go inside, it's going to rain soon." he said pulling her inside by her hand.

"He kissed me..." she thought looking at his back.

"Sei-cha- oh, hi, Misaki-chan!" Kotaro waved.

"H-Hi." Misaki waved back.

"What is it, Kotaro?"

"Do you know where Aiko-cha- wait, are you two going out?" he asked pointing at their interwined hands. "I knew it!"

"Aiko had something to do as a manager and yes, she's my girlfriend." Seijuro stated.

"Cool!" Kotaro chuckled. "Thank you, see you later!"

The Only One (Hayama Kotaro x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें