Dreams

"Kotaro-kun, do you want to come over and watch a movie with Sei and me?" Aiko asked.

"Sure!" Kotaro smiled brightly on the other side of the phone. "Why isn't Sei-chan with Misaki-chan?"

"She has some family business so she can't join us." she explained. "Oh, wanna sleep here after the movie?"

"Got it. Uh? Sleep there?"

"Yeah, come on! You've slept here plenty of times."

"Ok! Give me the time to pack my things."

"Ok, see you!" she smiled and ended the call.

"So?" Seijuro asked from the kitchen where he was preparing some snacks.

"He's coming here." she smiled jumping on the couch and then fell on her back. "Ah~"

"You should help me instead of laying there like that."

"But you're asbsolute." she chuckled. "Do it yourself."

After twenty minutes the two of them heard the doorbell rang and Seijuro got up from the couch to open up the door.

"Hi, Sei-chan~!" Kotaro smiled wavig while holding his bag.

"Come in."

"Thank you!" he said and walked into the living-room. "Hi, Aiko-chan~!"

"Hi!" she said looking at the TV. "Wait a second. This match is amazing!" she smiled leaning closer to the screen.

"How is it going?" Seijuro asked walking towards her.

"Still 78 to 80! Come on, you can do it!" she cheered for the red team who was winning. "Just 30 seconds left..." she bit her lower lip and jumped on her spot when the player with the jersey with a 7 printed on it dunked a buzzer beater. "Yes! That's how you do it!"

"Choose a movie, you two." Seijuro said walking into the kitchen. "I'm taking some snacks."

"Sure." Aiko smiled. "So... what shall we watch today?"

"Is 'Now You See Me' ok?" he asked placing his bag behind the couch, next to his right foot.

"Fine. I love that movie!" she said turning towards him and smiled.

"So cute." he thought blushing.

Aiko turned towards the TV screen but before she could get up to pick the movie up Kotaro kissed her left cheek and hid behind the couch. She froze and started to blush, blinked a few times and turned towards him but she couldn't see him.

"Sorry." he whispered raising his head a little so that she could see only his eyes. "You look so cute when you smile..."

"I-" she opened her mouth to talk but Seijuro cut her off.

"What are you doing behind the couch, Kotaro?" he asked holding a tray full of snack and drinks.

"We chose the movie." Kotaro stated standing up.

"Really? What is it?"

"Now You See Me." Aiko answered.

"Ok." he placed the tray on the tea-table and sat on Aiko's right. "Let's start!"

~After the movie~

"Geez, everytime I watch this I understand a lot more!" Aiko said.

"We should go to bed now." Seijuro said. "Kotaro, come and help me prepare the guest room."

"Sure!" Kotaro got up and followed his ex-captain.

Once the three of them put on their pajamas they got into the guest room and laid on their futons, Seijuro was the closest to the door, Aiko was laying next to the wall and Kotaro was between the siblings.