Together

Twelve years later Aiko and Kotaro were laying on the couch of their own house. They've gotten married three years before, when Aiko was 24, soon to be 25, and Kotaro was 27. They decided to have a child and Aiko was six months pregnant.

"The doorbell rang." Aiko said getting up.

"No, I'll go." he said rushing towards the door. "Who's there?"

"Guess who?" a boy exclaimed smiling.

"It's definitly Kise-kun." Aiko chuckled approaching her husband.

Kotaro smiled and opened the door revealing the entire Generation of Miracles with six women and a little girl.

"Aicchi~" Kise exclaimed hugging Aiko and she hugged back. "You look as cute as always, Aicchi."

"Don't say such things, it's embarrassing." Aiko broke the hug blushing slightly. "But, thanks, Kise-kun."

"You're welcome." he smiled walking towards Kotaro.

"Come on, get inside!" Aiko said letting everyone in and when they were all inside, she closed the door.

"Haya-chin, may I get some food?" Mirasakibara asked getting inside the kitchen.

"Sure." Kotaro smiled.

"So... what are you doing here?" Aiko asked after everyone sat down.

"We came to meet you, obviously." Seijuro stated touching her tummy smiling.

"Got it, but why all of a sudden and all together?"

"We wanted to surprise you, Aicchi~" Kise exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"You surprised us." Kotaro chuckled. "Definitely."

The extended group talked in the living-room while drinking some hot chocolate that Aiko prepared. Some were sitting on the floor, some on the couch and some on the chairs. Murasakibara was sitting beside his wife, Shizuku, whose brown eyes were glued on an album full of photos while she moved away her brown bangs; next to Shizuku there was Momoi who was sitting next to Kuroko, her soon-to-be husband; then Aomine who was lazily sitting on the chair; Sakura, Aomine's wife, was sitting next to him glaring at him with her light blue eyes because of his behaviour while tying her black hair in an high ponytail ready to punch the crap out of him; next to her there was Misaki that was holding Kimi, her and Akashi's two-years-old daughter and Akashi was on her left; then Kise who was fanboying over Kimi; next to him there was Haruka, his wife, she had beautiful green eyes and brown hair that made her look like a model; then Midorima's wife, Nagisa who was laughing her lungs out looking at her tsundere husband back in Middle School, her grey eyes were closed and her black hair looked like Kuroko's bed hair because of her movements; Midorima was sitting next to her denying being a tsundere; then next to him there were Kotaro and Aiko.

"Stop eating like that, Atsushi." Shizuku said taking away his chips.

"Shizu-chin is mean to me." he pouted.

"I'm not a tsundere!" Midorima stated. "I hate you." he muttered looking away.

"Yeah, I love you too." Nagisa chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Look at Kimi's face! I love her!" Kise exclaimed. "May I hold her?"

"Sure." Misaki smiled handing him the child.

"Hello, little one!"

"Why is sun on your head?" Kimi asked pointing at his head.

"Uh?" Kise tilted his head to the side. "My hair is not that bright."