Jokes

"Aiko-chan~! Aiko-chan!" Kotaro called. "A-I-KO."

"The honorific." she stated without taking her eyes off of her book.

"Come on! Listen to me!" he whined resting his head on his crossed arms on the library table.

Aiko kept on reading trying to ignore Kotaro.

"Senpai wants to be noticed!" he whined slamming his head on the table. "Aiko-chan!"

"Shut up, Kotaro." Seijuro said reading his own book.

"I don't like this 'Akashi's virus'." Kotaro pouted leaning against the backrest of the chair. "You two are completely different when you are at school. Especially you, Aiko-chan."

After five minutes of silence, Kotaro spoke again.

"Aiko-chan~."

"Five minutes. A record." she thought rolling her eyes.

"I want to ask my crush to go out but I don't know how." he said hiding his face with his hands.

"Why are you asking me? I've no experience at all!" Aiko said closing her book a little irritated.

"It has to be you unless it won't work." Kotaro said looking into her golden eyes.

"Where are my scissors when I need them?" Seijuro thought narrowing his eyes.

"Try to write a poem." Aiko said not knowing what his crush might like.

"Do you like poems?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"I do, but not mushy ones."

"Got it." he said taking his notebook, a pen and started to write. "Here!" he said handing her his work.

'Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sunflowers are yellow
I bet you're expecting something mushy but no, this is just gardening....'

"Really?" Aiko asked trying not to laugh.

"It's a poem and it's not mushy." he said smiling, proud of his work.

"Sei, look at this!" she handed him the notebook laughing.

Seijuro read it and smirked.

"You sure are dense, Aiko." he said.

"Excuse me?" she raised her left brow and placed her right hand on her right hip.

"Nothing." he said closing the book he was reading and eventually walked out of the library.

~At home~

"I'm bored." Aiko stated laying on the couch placing her head on Seijuro's lap.

"Do something." he said taking the TV remote.

Aiko sat up, turned toward her brother and started to pinch his cheeks.

"Let's play outside!" she said.

"Stop pinching ma cheeks!" Seijuro said but Aiko pinched them harder. "That's an orda!"

"Being bossy won't work."

"I w-"

Seijuro was cut off by Aiko's phone ringtone.

"Saved by the ringtone." she stated getting up.

Seijuro massaged his cheeks and shook his head slightly, smiling.

"It's Hayama-kun." she said sitting beside him.

"What does he want?"

"Love advices again?" he thought. "She's too dense, Kotaro."

Kotaro: Knock knock.

"No." she said looking at the screen.

"Is he outside?" Seijuro asked looking around trying to find his red scissors.

Aiko: Are you outside?

Kotaro: Nope. I'm in my room.

"Then I guess it's a 'knock knock' joke." Seijuro said changing the TV channel.

Kotaro: Knock knock.

Aiko: Who's there?

Kotaro: Woo!

Aiko: Woo who?

Kotaro: Calm down! It's just a 'knock knock' joke!

Aiko: (≧▽≦)

Aiko started to laugh at his joke and eventually rested her head on Seijuro's right shoulder. After three minutes it was Seijuro's phone time to ring.

Kotaro: Knock knock.

Seijuro: I'm going to slam that door in your face.

Kotaro: Come on! Knock knock.

Seijuro: ...Who's there?

Kotaro: The cow goes!

Seijuro: The cow goes who?

Kotaro: Nope. The cow goes moo!

Seijuro: ...I'll make Aiko triple your training menu.

"Aiko." he called and she hummed in response. "Will you mind tripling Kotaro's training menu?"

Kotaro: No, please D:

"Was that Hayama-kun?" she chuckled raising her head.

"Yes. Another 'knock knock' joke."

"No, I don't mind." she said resting her head on his shoulder again.

Seijuro: Done.

Kotaro: Sei-chan :(

Hello everyone!
I wrote this chapter in my head making my way [downtown walking fa- //slapped] to school instead of studying so please don't ask me what it is because I don't know either xD I just felt like writing it. Actually when I read this chapter again before publishing it and I read 'I'm going to slam that door in your face.' I imagined Elsa saying that to Anna xD [Evil Elsa mode O- //slapped]
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse