Different

~Next day, after lunch~

"Stop playing with water, Sei!" Aiko pouted wiping her face. "My T-shirt is drenched."

"That's what you get for ignoring me." Seijuro said washing the dishes.

Then Aiko's phone rang, she took it from the table and read the message.

Kise: Awesome day! I wrapped myself in toilet paper: I'm a mummy!

"Is he ok? I mean, why is he texting me now?" she said.

"Who?" Seijuro asked. "Is it Daiki again?"

"No, it's Kise-kun."

Aiko: Stop wasting toilet paper!

Kise: I'm using it to fuel my immagination. -3-

Aiko: Like I said: stop wasting toilet paper.

Kise: Aicchi's mean to me (╥﹏╥)

"Aiko, do you wanna go out with me now?" Kotaro asked packing his things.

"I'd love to." she smiled closing her phone. "Is it a problem if I go, Sei?"

"Uh? No, not at all." he said wiping his hands. "I am going out with Misaki so..."

"Good! See you later, Sei!" she smiled kissing his cheek.

"See you later, Aiko." he smiled.

"See you, Sei-chan~!" Kotaro said heading towards the front door.

Aiko and Kotaro went to the park and sat on a bench in front of some kids who were playing.

"Geez, I forgot to change my T-shirt." Aiko said.

Kotaro looked at her and blushed once he realized that he everyone could see her orange undershirt because of her wet T-shirt.

"Take this." he said taking a sweater from his bag. "You'll catch a could like this."

"Thank you." she smiled putting it on.

"Look mom, can I get some Taiyaki?" a kid asked running towards his mother.

"Sure, let's go together." she smiled brightly and got up from her seat.

"Yeah!" the kid exclaimed jumping around.

"Do you want some Taiyaki too, Aiko?" he asked pointing at the shop behind them with his thumb.

"Uh? Ok." she smiled tilting her head to the side.

"I'll be right back!" he said getting up.

As soon as he got inside the shop Aiko raised the collar of the sweater she was wearing and inhaled her boyfriend's scent.

"It smells so good." she thought. "Just like him..."

"Aiko." Kotaro called from behind.

"Hope he didn't see me"

"Y-Yes, K-Kotaro?" she stuttered looking at him.

He smiled and he wrapped his arms around her, his body pressed against hers.

"Miss me?" he whispered in her left ear and smirked.

"Shut up." she pouted and he chuckled softly.

"Keep the sweater since you like it so much, I have another one at home." he said breaking the hug then he sat on her left. "Let's eat this!" he smiled raising the little box full of food.

"Thanks for the food." she said taking a Taiyaki and ate it. "It's good!" she smiled after swallowing.

"They say these are the best Taiyaki in Kyoto." he said and ate his. "Aiko~" he called once they both finished.

"What is it?" she asked smiling brightly.

"Give me your hand."

"Uh? Here." she said confused leaning her right hand forward and Kotaro pressed his left hand against hers. "Of course yours is bigger." she pouted and then Kotaro intertwined his fingers with hers. "What are you doing?"

"Did your heart go 'doki doki'?" he asked smiling.

"W-Wha-?"

"Mine did, and it's still beating like crazy." he confessed cutting her off. "Listen." he said placing her right hand on his chest.

"You just touched my h-hand." she blushed looking away.

"Yeah." he chuckled letting her go. "So? They said that if two people who love each other do this their heart will go 'doki doki' like crazy."

"Another thing you read in your sister's mangas?" she asked raising a brow.

He gulped loudly and scratched his nape.

"Well, my sister told me they do in mangas." he said and laughed slightly.

"Didn't I tell you to stop with these 'shoujo mangas' thing?" she chuckled. "It's not like every girl is the same as those you see there."

"I know. You're completely different and I like it a lot." he smiled brightly showing his snaggle tooth. "I'm so happy to be here with you right now."

"Y-Yeah, me too." Aiko blushed.

"Let's go, there are a lot of kids running around here and I'm scared I might trip on them." Kotaro chuckled getting up.

"Sure let's go." she smiled following him.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked grabbing her left hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Wherever is fine." she smiled squeezing his hand.

Hello everyone! :)
How are you doing out there?
This personal space I have at the end of every chapter is useless, I don't even know why I keep on writing down here :/
I CAN'T BELIEVE I REACHED 500+ VIEWS! Thank you so much :D
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse