You Think So?

~One year later~

"Oh my God!" a girl said looking at the notice-board. "There's another 'Akashi'!"

"Really?! A freshman?"

"Yeah. Class 1-C."

"Akashi-kun's class is 2-A!"

"Damn! Why am I in class 2-C?"

"See?" Seijuro said pointing with his head at the students that were surrounding the notice-board. "When you are an 'Akashi' there's no need to walk through the crowd to know what class you are in."

Aiko laughed. The two of them talked for a while since classes would have been starting in 20 minutes. When they saw that students were walking away, they went to their own classes. Aiko sat in the third row beside the window because that was the only empty spot.

~Lunch break~

Seijuro told Aiko not to wait for him because he had something to do with the principal, so she stayed in her class to eat.

"Uhm, Akashi-san." a girl called approaching Aiko.

Aiko looked at the girl while separating her chopsticks.

"Tell me." Aiko stated placing the chopsticks on her bento and stared at the girl who had black hair and grey eyes.

"I'm... I... I'm Mitsubachi Misaki." she said. "I... I wanted to ask you if you... may I eat with you?"

"Sure." Aiko said.

"Thank you!" Misaki smiled and took her food.

"Why do you want to eat with me?" Aiko asked opening her bento. "There are lots of girls in our class."

"They are all scared of you due to the fact that you're an 'Akashi' and because you look so serious..." Misaki explained lowering her voice.

"I'm not a bad person. I'm just trying to focus." she smiled slightly. "It's not like I'm secretly planning to kill humanity."

"Good to know." Misaki though chuckling.

"Are you joing a club?" Aiko asked.

"I'll be in the music club next week! You?" Misaki answered smiling cheerfully.

"None."

"Why?"

"No reason, actually."

Misaki nodded and they ate talking about their new school and classmates.

~At home, after dinner~

"So, how was your first day?" Seijuro asked sitting on the couch.

"Good, I guess." Aiko answered sitting beside him. "A girl talked to me today. She's funny."

"What club will you join?"

"None." Aiko said placing her head on Seijuro's chest.

"Really?" he asked turning on the TV. "So you're free, right?"

Aiko nodded stealing the remote control from Seijuro's hand.

"Then you'll be our manager." he ordered taking back the remote.

"Why? You don't need one." Aiko said confused.

"We do."

"Mmh... fine." she gave up.

"I wasn't asking." Seijuro stated.

~A week later, after classes~

"Is this formula correct?" Aiko thought while tapping with a pen on her exercise book.